Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [Drew_O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [Bman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I would actually sell (ok put them on a different bike) my Zero Gravity Ti brakes to do up a similar set up to this. You could do this on the back of the bike as well with one of the seat clamp mounts that you use for cyclo cross rear brake set ups and that mount is very light.

Very well done.

something like this?

;)

g

greg
www.wattagetraining.com
Quote Reply
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [gregclimbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See now that is just slick. Great work.]

I think it is aero or die with you.
Quote Reply
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [gregclimbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [Drew_O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I asked the Specialized rep about this on their Transition frame a year ago and he couldn't give me any clear answers.
Quote Reply
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [dtreeps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
no more felt for you?

Dan
http://www.aiatriathlon.com

This is it's fraternal twin as alluded to elsewhere...

Hopefully next sunday it will be field tested against each other...

Since it is field testing I suspect them to be ~=

But looking to see if I can tease out yaw differences in looking @ inbound vs. outbound segments

:)

G

greg
www.wattagetraining.com
Last edited by: gregclimbs: Jul 5, 08 13:15
Quote Reply
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how has this turned out? I think it looks great. I have some tektro 725 sitting around and I am interested in trying this.
Quote Reply
Re: "Aero" brake placement: way of the future, total crock, or both? [dkreasoner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
how has this turned out? I think it looks great. I have some tektro 725 sitting around and I am interested in trying this.

As shown in the pics in that thread, the brake works fairly well, especially after I replaced the stock pads with KoolStops.

I've got some of the parts together for the next step...but that's going to be a "winter project", so no further progress yet.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next