Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
b4itwascold wrote:
Marriage Story
Atlantics

going to watch, Money Heist, more of the same, but will watch.

https://www.newyorker.com/...on-netflix-right-now

My son and I have been watching Fargo on netflix. It has that train wreck in progress quality that sucks you in.

I though the TV series set in the Fargo world were just as good.
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DO NOT watch The Platform. Such a waste of 90mins.
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[quote

Marriage story now that is a sad movie.

My son and I have been watching Fargo on netflix. It has that train wreck in progress quality that sucks you in.[/quote]

Atlanitcs also has a sad side to it, good story and unique soundtrack. But yes, I felt Marriage Story was too long until the last 25 min or so when it became very intense and sad at the end.
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
len wrote:
b4itwascold wrote:
Marriage Story
Atlantics

going to watch, Money Heist, more of the same, but will watch.

https://www.newyorker.com/...on-netflix-right-now

My son and I have been watching Fargo on netflix. It has that train wreck in progress quality that sucks you in.

I though the TV series set in the Fargo world were just as good.

Fargo, the series, is fantastic. 8 thought ea h season actually got better.
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:

Didn't know it existed until this post. I might check it out, 84% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Sounds like you're in the minority for not liking it.
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone watched Miracle in Cell No. 7?
Netflix is showing the Turkish remake, but there are also the original (S. Korean) and one from the Philippines I think?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
triguy101 wrote:

Didn't know it existed until this post. I might check it out, 84% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Sounds like you're in the minority for not liking it.

Yeah. I wanted to like it. Just got too much.
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watched Molly Bloom on Netflix last night. Really enjoyed it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zombie land double tap.

Also started Galapagos narrated by David Attenborough.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Going old school with my boys.

Dodgeball
Airplane
Attack of the killer tomatoes
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [fat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Napolean dynamite
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SYFY has a sharknado marathon on today. Great mindless fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Browsing through Prime last night, decided to watch '71 - about a British soldier cut off from his unit in Belfast during the Troubles.

Really enjoyed it, looked it up later to figure out who one of the actors was and saw it has a 96% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Never heard of it before.
Quote Reply
Re: What movies are you watching during the COVID-19 crisis? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Browsing through Prime last night, decided to watch '71 - about a British soldier cut off from his unit in Belfast during the Troubles.

Really enjoyed it, looked it up later to figure out who one of the actors was and saw it has a 96% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Never heard of it before.
I'll look for it. Last night I watched I am Legend - a virus movie where the cure was worse than the original problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1917 was great, highly recommend.

Knives out also worth a look.

Other than that we’re marathoning The Sopranos which we’ve been meaning to do for a couple years as neither of us had seen it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got the kids to watch some old ones this weekend.

Top Gun, Sixteen Candles, Hunt for Red October, Pretty in Pink (wife and I were disappointed that this wasn't as good a movie as we thought it was when we were kids, the music held up though, kids didn't make it through this one), Ferris.

Up next are Great Outdoors and Uncle Buck (seen by them plenty, but a favorite)
Quote Reply

Prev Next