Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Really! Bontrager mono plug-in not in stock [drschwencke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drschwencke wrote:
Is there really no one who has the Bontrager mono plug-in in Stock!? I really need one before my IM 19. of august.

i believe i have rounded up your part. send me an email or a PM with your particulars: name, address, etc., and i assume there's only 1 size of this?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Really! Bontrager mono plug-in not in stock [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance there are two of these rattling around Slowman?!?!

I've been trying to get one via the Australian trek distributors without much luck. This thread provides more info than what they are privy to so good to understand.
Quote Reply
Re: Really! Bontrager mono plug-in not in stock [akiller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
akiller wrote:
Any chance there are two of these rattling around Slowman?!?!

I've been trying to get one via the Australian trek distributors without much luck. This thread provides more info than what they are privy to so good to understand.

well, they exist. i rattled cages high up, found one, arranged for it to be shipped, only to find out at the last minute it wasn't needed. so, not going to do that again. but i don't see why these can't be found. after all, you need one to make a new bike. so, they're sitting at trek's project one factory, unless trek is literally unable to sell P1 speed concepts.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
well, they exist. i rattled cages high up, found one, arranged for it to be shipped, only to find out at the last minute it wasn't needed. so, not going to do that again.

OUCH.

After how desperate OP made themselves sound in this thread, that had to sting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any updates on availability of the Mono Plug In ?

Helping a friend try to find one....
Quote Reply
Re: Really! Bontrager mono plug-in not in stock [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scca_ita wrote:
Any updates on availability of the Mono Plug In ?

Helping a friend try to find one....

i am sorry. i have no news for you, good or bad. however, remember that the trek community manager curates a thread on this forum.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Write to the trek community manager, Mitch, or post in the trek SC forum. The mgr is awesome and super responsive. If there are any updates, I’m sure he will post in the forum.

I was in the same position a few weeks ago and found ONE in the UK via Sigma Sports. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Really! Bontrager mono plug-in not in stock [tri@thlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just ordered one which is due on friday - however im in australia.

Can i just say, as an aside, these things are absurdly expensive for what they are
Quote Reply
Re: Really! Bontrager mono plug-in not in stock [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a speed concept, and it's an awesome bike...but the ridiculous price and lack of availability of this part is disgraceful. I'm expecting great things of the new version, but won't be buying one myself..!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve ordered one in May to a local(Italian) Trek dealer, it took 2 months to receive it!
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Really! Bontrager mono plug-in not in stock [Hiphophopper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hiphophopper wrote:
I have a speed concept, and it's an awesome bike...but the ridiculous price and lack of availability of this part is disgraceful. I'm expecting great things of the new version, but won't be buying one myself..!

okay. but you're addressing the wrong guy. there's a person, on this forum, works for trek, knows this product line, manning an evergreen thread just for this sort of feedback.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next