Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official New Log.Slowtwitch.Com Training Log Thread [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is there a way to download historical information out of the log in some format?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Official New Log.Slowtwitch.Com Training Log Thread [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
is there a way to download historical information out of the log in some format?

thanks

Not at the moment, but if you need your data I can get it for you.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Official New Log.Slowtwitch.Com Training Log Thread [Habs4ever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Habs4ever wrote:
Hi Eric,
I was looking at my log for the month of February and there is an extra run workout listed as 2017-02-00. (I have no idea how it even uploaded with that date). I tried to edit then delete but it says there is a server error and won't let me do anything. It looks like it's a duplicate entry from 2017-02-08. I was wondering if you could delete it? Thank you!

Hey I fixed this and set it to 2017-02-08. You're welcome to delete it or whatever you'd like.

Thanks,

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Official New Log.Slowtwitch.Com Training Log Thread [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EricTheBiking wrote:
Habs4ever wrote:
Hi Eric,
I was looking at my log for the month of February and there is an extra run workout listed as 2017-02-00. (I have no idea how it even uploaded with that date). I tried to edit then delete but it says there is a server error and won't let me do anything. It looks like it's a duplicate entry from 2017-02-08. I was wondering if you could delete it? Thank you!

Hey I fixed this and set it to 2017-02-08. You're welcome to delete it or whatever you'd like.

Thanks,

-Eric

Thank you, and thanks for all your work on the logs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the work you have put into the log. Is there more development to come? Specifically, I'd like to see weekly and monthly totals (distance and time for each of S/B/R) on the monthly calendar view. Currently there is no easy way to compare weekly volume totals to prior years as there was in the former training log. This would be very helpful.

Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Re: Official New Log.Slowtwitch.Com Training Log Thread [Stelvio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stelvio wrote:
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the work you have put into the log. Is there more development to come? Specifically, I'd like to see weekly and monthly totals (distance and time for each of S/B/R) on the monthly calendar view. Currently there is no easy way to compare weekly volume totals to prior years as there was in the former training log. This would be very helpful.

Thanks again.

Hey Stelvio!

Absolutely. I have slowed my pace a little in the spring, but development is still definitely going on. A lot of the tasks have been thornier, and some of them have been behind the scenes changes that aren't very noticeable.

I used to have a filterable weekly, monthly and yearly graph, and this is something that I am very interested in bringing back because I feel the same thing: I want to know how I'm doing year over year.

Ok, so right now we have

Day Day Day Day Day Day Day <- mouseover totals
Day Day Day Day Day Day Day <- mouseover totals
(et cetera)
Monthly totals

How should we present the weekly and monthly totals to make it most effective?

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eric,

just some more positive feedback -- logging in on Strava for the 100/100 run challenge, so far, for me, it has worked - no problems. NICE. I am doing this challenge and the USAT NCC challenge. NCC seems to have their "bugs" worked out now, but if you could help them next year that would be GREAT. Such a better system. thanks for setting it up. KUDOS
Quote Reply

Prev Next