Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

who are those canadians?Colin Jenkins and Nicholas Hastie
Quote | Reply
hey,

those 2 dudes are racing here in brazil on sunday at an F1 TV triathlon, alog with them is paul ticheelar, who I know...

who are those 2 guys?any fast?

--
Vinnie Santana, Multisport Coach
http://www.ironguides.net
* * * Your best is our business. * * *
Quote Reply
Re: who are those canadians?Colin Jenkins and Nicholas Hastie [vinnie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Vinnie,

I know Nick personally... Great guy, Nick is a younger triathlete (I believe he's 22 or 23). He's an excellent swimmer (former Canadian varsity 1500m) So he'll be out with the lead pack... Cycling used to be his downfall but he has made huge improvements here and raced well at Cornerbrook this past year. It was a somewhat diluted field (being close to Athens) but he was the first Canadian and 16th overall. I assume he'll be even faster this year.

I don't know much about Colin... Other than he competed as a university triathlete over the past few years.
Quote Reply
Re: who are those canadians?Colin Jenkins and Nicholas Hastie [vinnie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was at the Corner Brook race, Nick is pretty fast. There were a few events held during the week and he did well, ran 16:14 for a rolling course 5km race. I saw him around all week training and got smoked by him on one of the local climbs in the area, fora young guy he's certainly speedy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jenkins.. awsome triathlete (i've raced him for several years) He was 2nd or 3rd at nationals this year, awsome swimmer (goes 4.10-4.20 - 400 free (i don't know which)).. don't know the other guy..
Oh jenkins won jr nats 2 years ago..
- david
Quote Reply