Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

what stream are you watching Milano San Remo
Quote | Reply
....want to know if there is something free I can get in Canada!!! Text updates alone are pretty exciting. Looks like a nice day in San Remo at 31C....not the 40C of Strade Bianche last weekend! Breakaway around 3 min up with 200km down 100km to go!
Quote Reply
Re: what stream are you watching Milano San Remo [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm watching on flosports, not free but I think a reasonable price to get for all the sports they cover.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: what stream are you watching Milano San Remo [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think at this point, I'll sign up for Flo...at least I get to watch the sports I want versus the endless NHL and NBA in August that I am getting on network TV.
Quote Reply
Re: what stream are you watching Milano San Remo [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto. Just saw this thread. Going to check out flo now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sadly I've been watching Tiz. Gonna pony up for something real soon.
Quote Reply
Re: what stream are you watching Milano San Remo [Nerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+ 1 on Flo - worth the subscription cost now that racing is back on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use flo and recommend. I use tiz for things not on flo for the most part. Tiz was good today for the tour de l'Ain. I only tuned into the tiz stream with about 40k to go, so don't know how long the coverage was.
Quote Reply
Re: what stream are you watching Milano San Remo [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I immediately signed up for Flo after seeing this thread and was able to watch the last 25k of the race today. Looking forward to watching the rest of the classics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A bit late, but I used the GCN race pass for the first time today to watch Milan San Remo. They only have a phone app now, and was able to cast to my TV without any trouble. I bought a year's pass for $39.99, I think if you subscribe after August 13th it goes up to $59.99.
Quote Reply
Re: what stream are you watching Milano San Remo [aeroyoost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A bit late, I used flobikes. Just watch out for these guys, they scammed me last year, I purchased for a month as would usually do but they charge me for the whole year, which was a waste considering how the season went. Will find another alternative after it expires at the end of this month.
Quote Reply
Re: what stream are you watching Milano San Remo [Engner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Engner66 wrote:
A bit late, I used flobikes. Just watch out for these guys, they scammed me last year, I purchased for a month as would usually do but they charge me for the whole year, which was a waste considering how the season went. Will find another alternative after it expires at the end of this month.

Dammit, they kind of mislead me to. I just signed up for the $12.50 per month "cancel anytime" and they say they "you will be billed once" (so it makes it sound like you get billed $150 one time, then based on when you cancel they refund you, probably counting fractional months as full months....but who knows. At this point, if I lose my $150, I count it in the same category as the year of race fees....a cost of Covid19 2020 year !

But now I am getting worried we won't have a Tour de France. A month ago, France had cases under control, now its back up to close to a 1/4 of their peak in the winter/spring. Hopefully no one gets cold feet. Pretty sure we'll get the Dauphine and Tour of Lombardy next week. Even Switzerland cases are creeping back up with summer vacation season going on and UCI worlds are still 6 weeks away. Let's see.
Quote Reply