Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [boco_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We definitely have to toughen her up! Although, soon 70 won't be but a memory if today is any sign of things to come.

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
No offense, but aren't you from Chicago?
Now what is wrong with Chicago?

You're joking, right?

It always amuses me how people think wherever they live is nice.
What is wrong with Chicago? I am not saying that Chicago is the best place to live. There are a lot of things that I don't like about Chicago, the really really cold winters and it is totally flat. But there is nothing like Chicago in the summer and fall. There is always something to do in town; Cubs, White Sox , Bull, and Bears games plus musuems and about anything else you want to do. There aren't many cities that have all the things that Chicago has.
Quote Reply
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [trimick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"There aren't many cities that have all the things that Chicago has."

Yeah... anyone who's seen Ferris Buehler's Day Off knows that!

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Martin C: Feb 26, 07 19:43
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [jeffp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lawrence Kansas. Kansas has a pretty good winter though. Very similar feel and better basketball team
Quote Reply
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [$2/chuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Austin is amazing...if your from texas..otherwise it has no outdoors in my eyes, no national forest and its a major city..although it does have a ton of fit women...
Quote Reply
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [mr. hanky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You guys do realize this thread is 6+ years old, right?

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ha ha ha..no I did not..funny...
Quote Reply
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [$2/chuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having never been to Austin, I'm not qualified, but I recently went to Flagstaff, AZ and I mentioned to my wife it made me feel like I was Colorado or Austin. She agreed, while also having never been there. So maybe someone who has can tell us both if we're right :)

“Bloom wherever you are planted"
Quote Reply
Re: what city now is reminiscent of austin circa mid 90's? [K-DUB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ding! Achievement unlocked: double thread necromancy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next