Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wahoo kicker App questions
Quote | Reply
I wanted to do a spin-down with my Kicker and i could not find anywhere to do this? I have done it several times in the past. I also went profile and it saying to "log in" but it still saves to my profile and sends to strava...why would i need to login when i never had before? could this still be part of my problem why i cant do spin-down? Even more weird i type my e-mail to get new password for log-in and it says it can not find so i can log in?????

I never do ERG mode but decided to since i could not calibrate doing spin-down and needed more resistance. i set for 220 watts and rode about 17mph at about cadence for 1hr20min. the weird part was about every 10 minutes or so it would get easy to pedal and my cadence would go to 75 and speed to 21. Why would this happen?

Final problem...resubscribed to suffferfest. for some weird reason it will not recognizance my HR monitor. Any idea why?

These problems makes me almost want to ride outside in the COLD and DARK!!!
Quote Reply
Re: wahoo kicker App questions [Greyhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the Wahoo app:

Settings > Sensors > Kickr > then scroll to the bottom for the spindown
Quote Reply
Re: wahoo kicker App questions [rayman54] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! That was easy! I must be getting way too old to have forgotten.

do you use in ERG mode? What does Erg Mode Power smoothing mean?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: wahoo kicker App questions [Greyhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the Erg mode 99.99% of the time :>)

From the Wahoo site:

ERG Mode Power Smoothing: this setting enables smoothing reported power to eliminate small inconsistencies in pedal strokes, making power graphs appear less erratic. Enabling is a personal preference, will not impact overall trainer functionality, and not required.

I just got a new iPad and was looking forward to using that instead of my phone while on the trainer and using the app. To my dismay, the app does not rotate to landscape orientation :>(
Quote Reply