Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

tt rules
Quote | Reply
Does USAC abide by UCI rules regarding seat positioning or am I totally confused? I am not a contender for a prize in a tt, but do like to be legit. I was told it may not be UCI-legal because of the seat position (i.e., too far forward). Does USAC have seat position rules?

------------------------------------------
"Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life." Lance Armstrong to Peter LeFleur
Quote Reply
Re: tt rules [3wayguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: tt rules [3wayguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Does USAC abide by UCI rules regarding seat positioning or am I totally confused? I am not a contender for a prize in a tt, but do like to be legit. I was told it may not be UCI-legal because of the seat position (i.e., too far forward). Does USAC have seat position rules?

In short, no.

Read through the rule book Mr. Spackler linked to...you'll basically discover that the only real rule you need to worry about for a USAC TT (non-national championship) is that you can't be on a recumbent.

Seriously...break out the mid-80s funny bike or '90s Lotus at your next district TT...you'll be fully legal...even in the Obree "egg" or "superman" postions.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply