Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

training log
Quote | Reply
hey all,
my family keeps bugging me for christmas ideas for me...so I gave them the usual: bikes, bikes, and bikes. Since that will never happen I thought that a training log might be a good idea. I have never used a training log and I was wondering which ones you guys would recommend. Online or hard copy? Thanks for the inputs...oh I have a mac, so if it is a computer program it has to be compatible.
Thanks

----------------------------
Support Your Local Bike Shop
Quote Reply
Re: training log [trifox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use training peaks, and I think it is pretty good. Don't have much to compare it to, though.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take a look at www.crosstrak.com

You own the software (not a subscription service that gets expensive over time)... and it provides a lot of what trainingpeaks provides. The fact that it is a stand alone software makes it very stable.

FWIW Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The free log at beginnertriathlete.com works well for me. I can't think of any features that I would really use that bt.com doesn't have.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i second TP. i am on it as much as i am on here. but i use it more than just a log, i use them as my online coach for now.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply