Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

supernatural team cofidis
Quote | Reply
doesnt team cofidis seem to have some strong members this year. They seem to be very aggressive, a little out of control, In all the break aways and such. I wonder what their secret is? hmmmm i wonder?

'STICK EM UP PUNK ITS THE FUN LOVING CRIMINAL'
Quote Reply
Re: supernatural team cofidis [thesnail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just come out and say it.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: supernatural team cofidis [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they cheat worse than bill clinton and shouldnt be in the tour!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok maybe thats a little harsh, but if they werent french i dont think they would be in the tour.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
none of the guys that tested positive are in the tour are they?

The rule is simple: no rider being under investigation will be allowed to start. This is exactly what's going on. Be they french, italians, brits.

Cedric Vasseur is being under invest. and was not allowed to start. He presented his case to a tribunal and it was dismissed...maybe he is not french after all...and he is not the only one...

Besides, supernatural cofidis?? hmmm...where did you see them except O'grady yesterday?? who (just in case you don't know) isn't french...

so cut the french some slack...without them, you wouldn't be watching the Tour ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: supernatural team cofidis [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pavel Padrnos is under investigation and was allowed in the tour (according the Eurosport as of 5 minutes ago). Check my thread.
Quote Reply
Re: supernatural team cofidis [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if the investigation starts during the tour, then the rider will be given the benefit of the doubt.

if the investigation starts before, he will not be allowed in.

before the tour there were suspiscions, now he is summoned, and is not ejected.

Besides, I don't see it anywhere in the french newspapers and considering they are the first to try to kick lance out, I am suspiscious about this, and second, if he is thrown out, everyone will say "bloody french, want to take Lance down again"...
Quote Reply
Re: supernatural team cofidis [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my bad...the decision of leblanc depends on whether the rider was notified by a court or not...not whether he is under investigation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make sure not to let the facts get in the way of a good story!

Cofidis is a Top Club, thereby guaranteed a spot in the Tour. Just like they are guaranteed a spot in the Giro and Vuelta and all World Cups if they want to race them. That they are French has nothing to do with it.

Furthermore, a little historical knowledge would reveal that France is probably the country taking the toughest stance on drug use in sports, seeing it not only as a sports-related but as a criminal matter. Quite a contrast with a lot of other countries. Not too many US athletes do jail time after being caught doping, in fact the US and other countries are known to sweep positive tests (which is a step beyond merely being under investigation) under the carpet and send these athletes to the Olympics.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply