Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

skinfit:any advice?
Quote | Reply
http://www.skinfit.at/index_hot.asp?gruppe=6&land=US

anybody used these guys? Seems like a good product, but i gotta consult the slowtwitch team.
Quote Reply
Re: skinfit:any advice? [aerojunkie2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
excellent product. really good quality. they have tri/cycling/running gears, winter gears (of course as it's austrian)...

Triswiss who lurks and posts occasionally is the US distributor...so you may want to email him (Richard).

Or email Olaf (www.olafsabatschus.de)
Quote Reply
Re: skinfit:any advice? [aerojunkie2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know much about the States but here in Europe it's pretty big, particuclarly in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. They all speak a similar language. Product is made in Austria and I have used it for the past six years for racing and training. I found it better than the Asian stuff particularly for long-term use. Even after hundreds of wash cycles the fabric is still elastic and the colors shiny. The chamois are extremely fine which is great for Tri-running if you don't need the extra cushioning on the bike. One or the other short might start to unravel a bit due to high use, but I had that with any other brand as well. I thought the Skinfit stuff is far more comfortable...comparing labels it looks like they use a different fibre which makes it more snug to the skin and less coarse. The colour choices are somewhat limited ......no fancy fashion colours but then you can mix and match easier. Their undergarments are the best I ever tried, particularly for cold weather riding. The line in general looks clean and complete, and goes far beyond triathlon and cycling. Don't know much about the winter items, these guys go as far as mountaineering and ice-climbing with their outer shells. They are already selling in the UK at skinfit.co.uk and I believe in the US as well......don't know if they have a US site or if you go in through their Austrian at www.skinfit.at.
Quote Reply
Re: skinfit:any advice? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, that me, the Skinfit-Man. I run EuroCycler and import Skinfit to the US. You can get it online at www.skinfitusa.com. Catalogues are available on the site.

The USAT U-23 team races in Skinfit SpeedSuits and we have several US-athletes who purchased items since the launch at EagleMan 05. We will be on a roadshow at SBR in NYC Oct 4 and in Vienna, VA, Oct 2nd where you can touch and feel it. For the ones who are in Kona, I will be there as well. Drop me a note if you have questions.

Richard
Quote Reply
Re: skinfit:any advice? [TriSwiss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They make some pretty good stuff. Especially like their run shorts.
Quote Reply