Login required to post replies

Prev Next
position pic
Quote | Reply
looking for some feedback

Quote Reply
Re: position pic [paul cusick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At first glance it looks quite good. Low and aggressive. Would you ride like that for an IM or more for a sprint/Oly? If I can see anything I'd wonder that the seat might be just a tad high, but can't really tell without measuring your knee angle. For what they're worth, I'll do my measurements later sometime today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Paul,

What joker sold you those Spinergy wheels?

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is one of Keith. Keep in mind he strictly a roadie and only uses this position for TTs

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the position looks pretty good. Seat maybe can go down 1 or 2 cm's. Have you tried that?

Otherwise, it look very darn good.
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [Graz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a fitting done by John Howard a couple years ago. He actually had me higher. I have gradually lowered my saddle about 1/4". This pic was taken late in the day. Keith and I did our Lunch time TT earlier in the day, so I was a little stiff. Might make it look like I am high since my flexability is about zero at the time of the photo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man those wheels are pretty witt that P3.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, not sure I understand this - both of you are employed at Spinergy and yet only one of you has an example of the latest product - Tillium PBO - installed on the bike (grin)?

Michael

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 650 Tiliums are just now rolling off the line. My P3 is 650. I have this crazy idea about sending the first production wheels out to paying customers who have been waiting. I would feel bad if the first set ended up on my bike. They do match perfectly though. even the decals are the same(white with black outline)
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just daydreaming here, Mr. Tibbs, but I wonder, out of my totally idle curiosity, in your esteemed opinion, and given that you are a man of the world, what would be your preference for a frame color and a wheel set on say, oh, I don't know, a P3 for instance? Take your time to respond if you need to given that this is a totally out of the blue question to be broadsided with.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries Paul - just poking a little fun at yah! Nice bikes!

Michael

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really like the grey and the new colors would make me feel all CSC which is always cool. In a dream world I think a flat black P3 with flat red falmes and a little plump devil girl in Daisy Dukes would just about rock the world.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice cranks!
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [Graz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also got set up by John Howard on my Rd Bike, then Aero-Jedi Master Kraig Willett (What up K-Dub?) helped me get low and pro. Gary also hooked me up with the rotors, hopefully this weekend in Bisbee I can do something. Had to adjust my position before the redlands prologue, my old one wasn't UCI legal and they were checking.
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They don't look perfectly aligned. Are they on tight enough? ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for sharing Mr. Tibbs.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paul,

What size is your P3? How tall are you? Looks like a 54?

"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you never take" - Wayne Gretzky
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [flytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'9" tall 32 inch inseam. It is a 54cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paul,

That is about what I thought, I am 5' 10" with around a 32 inch inseam and ride a 55cm P3. I could have went either 54cm or 55cm....

"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you never take" - Wayne Gretzky
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"What joker sold you those Spinergy wheels"?

Damn, Frog, you beat me to it.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [Keith Miller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keith, are you going to use the rotors just for the TT, or for the whole race? You will probably need every advantage to chase Drew Miller up those climbs!

My spinergy is looking pretty on the TT bike, it matches the frame and sets off the rear disc. Even my wife gave it the stamp of approval.

I will try and look out for you in Bisbee, I think my prologue start is about 30 minutes before yours. I have to confess I will be running the Reynolds for the prologue.

KR
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [mad aussie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
right now they are just on my TT rig, I'll soon have them on my rd bike too. I'm sure we'll meet up, I'm staying with some of your teamates (effraim).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Man those wheels are pretty witt that P3.
quit drooling

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some dreams can come true.
Quote Reply
Re: position pic [PaintIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ever do any flat paint? I love the idea of an all flat black bike. No shine no other colors. Just black. So black and flat that it looks like it is sucking in all the light around it. Like a black whole in T1. A bike straight from hell. Oh yeah, rock and roll.

Quote Reply

Prev Next