Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

places to stay last minute for IMLP
Quote | Reply
I have just had an opening in my schedule and I am going to drive up to imlp to volunteer, does anyone have a room they want to rent or place to stay for saturday night maybe sunday as well.

How do I volunteer, does anyone have contact information?

any help is appreciated.

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: places to stay last minute for IMLP [super clyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you don't find a place :

I slept in my truck in a church parking lot one year, park it right in front of the most illuminated religious looking statue, it seems pretty safe, and it's free. The next night I did it in the LBS parking lot, again free, but make sure you wake up in time to move your car or you'll be blocked in by the race course.
Quote Reply
Re: places to stay last minute for IMLP [super clyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out the local camp grounds. There are 2 within 5 miles, and one about 12 miles away. Many times I camp before races, but due to bad weather I have slept in my car. A camp site is about $20. Or if you're really cheap, look for one of the many trail heads in the area. You can park there, hike a short way down the trail and find camping spots, or I guess just sleep in your car/trauck.

Volunteer info: Check the IMLP website, there's a volunteer meeting at 12.00/noon on saturday at the Olympic Oval. If you show up, I doubt they would turn you away.

E
Quote Reply