Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

integrated aero extensions
Quote | Reply
Want to know whats on the market nowadays, from what i can see the drag2zero intergrated bars are the most affordable set of "custom" bars that support your arms fully and are saving me 1000watts and 5kmph

has anyone got any competition or soon to be released bars? 51speedshop had something cool on insta recently, any one else?

edit: kismet-carbon have put an insta post up showing off some very nice looking bars too!

any other brands at play?
Last edited by: LordFarquuad: Dec 31, 20 22:52
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero bars [LordFarquuad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have heard that the TriRig aero bars are nice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are simply compiling a list, Vision and Zipp make integrated aerobars too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm confused by the title of of your post when compared to its text . Most of us understand "integrated aero bars" as referring to a hardware solution that integrates the stem, basebar, and aero extensions. So by that definition, you're talking about something like the Tririg Alpha One.

But your post indicates that instead you are referring to custom extensions, molded to the arm or otherwise more aero/supportive than the standard round tubes of conventional aero extensions.

Which is it?

Amateur recreational hobbyist cyclist
https://www.strava.com/athletes/337152
https://vimeo.com/user11846099
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero bars [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:

Those sure appear to add front area to me.
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero bars [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The tririg are as fast as the Profile aeria ultimate yet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to work with/on

ask me how I know

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero bars [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
jimatbeyond wrote:

Those sure appear to add front area to me.
You think they ADD frontal area? Compared to what? Our bars are as slippery as they come. We have never tested anything faster. And as Brian mentioned, they are the easiest bars to work on. That's our "killer app."

You can revise your position in under 10 seconds using one wrench, compared to hours and loads of tools with some other bars. With our bars you can even change your fit mid-ride, on the side of the road. Want to test 5mm lower? Easy. Five seconds, operating one bolt, and you're there. Want to come back up? Same thing - just one bolt and five seconds. Want to add another 2 degrees of tilt? That's two bolts, and another five seconds. No spacers, no recabling, no mechanic. Just a simple turn of the wrench.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero bars [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B/c you tested them. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero bars [refthimos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup i have changed it to integrated aero extensions if that works better now, thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero extensions [LordFarquuad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a new design coming.

Culprit CSR +

Finished 3d. Meeting with suppliers to confirm tooling and unit costs then need to apply for 2 patents.

Targeting retail around 600 usd , will confirm within a month or so. Discount t for pre order with 50% deposit shooting for a realistic august delivery .

Can’t say more other than I can honestly say it will be more adjustable than the patented Look aergo design.

The wait will me more than worth it.

Joshua
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero extensions [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought the CSR arm rests a few days back! Maybe I should have waited! 😂
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero extensions [Epong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
160-185 usd vrs 600 retail. Different products

Plus realistically you will want to add on alloy parts I have yet to design to remove your 22.2 extension attachment, etc...

You will love the CSR.

We hopefully will be the go to carried products by fitters when the full new range goes public. Culprit products will be fitters reduced sku product
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AeroCoach has an integrated extension (Ascalon) with a range of adapters to work with various base bars. Titanium and carbon versions, same shape but the titanium is a bit more expensive (but lighter).

https://www.aero-coach.co.uk/...components-c51437190

Riders from Qhubeka Assos will be using these this year on their BMCs from circa March onwards, we’re their official aero partners for 2021.

AeroCoach UK
http://www.aero-coach.co.uk
Quote Reply
Re: integrated aero extensions [LordFarquuad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, we manufacture 100% custom aerobars for you and your bike.
You can check on our website or in our instagram.

Quote Reply