Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

bjorn the killer
Quote | Reply
Rune Høydahl - 5h54' for 180km

Bjorn Andersson - 5h25' for 190km - 1h faster overall...sums it well.

good luck in wisconsin...
Quote Reply
Re: bjorn the killer [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...and the most amazing part is that it sounds like the weather was worse this year.

They need to get the Viking allstar lineup for next year, with Bjorne, Colting, Bjorling, Henning, Sandvag. Maybe they can pull Bjorne Dahlie and Vegard Ulvang out of of retirement and add an XC ski leg at the top of a glacier and give away a volvo to the winner...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No no no. It's like I already said, he's tired now. So he won't be able to lap me in Madison.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: bjorn the killer [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[ Maybe they can pull Bjorne Dahlie and Vegard Ulvang out of of retirement and add an XC ski leg at the top of a glacier and give away a volvo to the winner...[/reply]

The Scandinavians take their Volvo's and Saab's very seriously~if the prize is a Volvo Turbo R...its gonna be a war.Viking style..like the Capital One Visa commercial on TV.

The video footage on the NOrseman site of Rhune winning it last year is awesome, what a course.
I'd love to swim in that Fjord.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: bjorn the killer [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Throw Tomas Alsgaard into the mix. Years ago at the IAAF Oslo track meet, they would have a 3000 m event just for XC ski racers with a Volvo (and mainly bragging rights) as the big prize. Usually Dahlie or Alsgaard would take it in sub 9 minutes.

Maybe I just need to offer a Volvo as the prize for Epicman to get all the vikings out:

http://www.xtri.com/article.asp?id=1518
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I must add a Finn to the line up: Mika Luoto.

HH

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How can I 'Swede' up my name? My first name is Brian and I have an Irish O'something last name. If I can't adapt to a 58 chainring maybe I can at least get a funky fast sounding accent.
Quote Reply
Re: bjorn the killer [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...or you can go the other way and get black hair, dark skin and a 48 tooth chainring :-)
Quote Reply
Re: bjorn the killer [HH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK if you are going to Finn it up a bit, lets get Teemu Vesala and Pauli Kiuru out of retirement and throw in Tom Soderdahl (sp?)...this lineup is reading like a real tri allstar team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually I can check all three of those items as done. Although if all I had was 48 for the Norseman course I woulda been walking my bike up.
Quote Reply