Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

bike question for nissan xterra
Quote | Reply
I have a road bike LeMond without aero bars on it. If I take the front tire off of it would it fit in the back of an Xterra without folding down the rear seats?
Quote Reply
Re: bike question for nissan xterra [bighead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Without" folding the seats down... no... "with" folding the seats down - probably...

Doug

(i just verbed myself, and it feels pretty good).
Dan Empfield aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wife has one. With the front wheel off you'll have to put down at least one back seat. It takes a little angling, but it will fit.

---------------------------------
Kyle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have a road bike LeMond without aero bars on it. If I take the front tire off of it would it fit in the back of an Xterra without folding down the rear seats?
depends on the frame size- definitely will fit with both wheels off, ( and plenty of room for bags too) and I ride a large bike ( 59cm)- and I have an Xterra. It will probably fit fine in the back with just the front wheel removed without having to fold the seats down.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take the front wheel off and it will fit fine. I only fold down one seat in mine. I dont think it will fit with both seats up.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Re: bike question for nissan xterra [garlicbreath] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
It will probably fit fine in the back with just the front wheel removed without having to fold the seats down.

Yeah, and for my next trick I will fold my legs behind my head and fit into a small box.

Oh wait.....noone said anything about shutting the door......no problem it'll fit with both wheels.

---------------------------------
Kyle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
or you could get a Honda element

-bikes roll right in!

-great sound system

-all plastic, rubber, waterproof interior

-you can get roof racks that actually work!

-love mine
Quote Reply