Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

anyone used the Bluetooth headphones advertised on this site?
Quote | Reply
Just bought them on Ebay and wondering if they work good or not. Try to demo them at Best Buy but they were no help. I plan on getting the adapter for my Ipod. Wondering if they work well. Any input?
Thanks,
S
Quote Reply
Re: anyone used the Bluetooth headphones advertised on this site? [bella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PLEASE finle a report after you've used them for a bit. I'm trying everything in my power to NOT buy a pair - like I need an excuse to buy more stuff. Do you nkow how much the Ipod adapters are?
Quote Reply
Re: anyone used the Bluetooth headphones advertised on this site? [Lamar Latrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I got the headphones for $64 w/ shipping (retail for $135) and the adapter is around $55.

In Reply To:
PLEASE finle a report after you've used them for a bit. I'm trying everything in my power to NOT buy a pair - like I need an excuse to buy more stuff. Do you nkow how much the Ipod adapters are?
Quote Reply
Re: anyone used the Bluetooth headphones advertised on this site? [bella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife bought the Motorokr headphones and really likes them. She wont let me try them, so I have no idea how they hold up to sweat.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone used the Bluetooth headphones advertised on this site? [SProboscis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I am wondering how they will fit. Snug? How they will work w/ helmet. I guess I will know when they arrive. I probably would have bought them retail at Best Buy if the employees were at all interested in helping me.

In Reply To:
My wife bought the Motorokr headphones and really likes them. She wont let me try them, so I have no idea how they hold up to sweat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am considering them. Does BB stock them, or is Motorola the only seller for now?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
" Snug? How they will work w/ helmet."

They work really great with a helmet.

In fact, they work so well that, if you end up under an 18 wheeler, you wouldn't hear a thing before it will be "lights out" for you.

Re: anyone used the Bluetooth headphones advertised on this site? [de-tri-mental] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Snug? How they will work w/ helmet."

They work really great with a helmet.

In fact, they work so well that, if you end up under an 18 wheeler, you wouldn't hear a thing before it will be "lights out" for you.

I guess maybe that was the only way the OP could make this thread on topic.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone used the Bluetooth headphones advertised on this site? [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One local BB stocked them the other did not. Of course the one that stocked them only had 1 on display and no price and like I said I got no help with them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure which bluetooth headphones are advertised on this site, but I have tried 2 different types (both motorola) and have had miserable results when it comes to sweat. The sound & comfort was great, but after sweating while wearing them just 2 or 3 times, they stopped working properly (buttons didn't work, wouldn't turn on, wouldn't turn off, etc).

I went through 2 pairs of Oakley Orokr sunglass/headphones. (Now I am on my 3rd pair which I just simply don't use if I plan on sweating - motorola has a good exchange policy - if you can get past the accents of the people in their call center) and I also tried the Motorokr S9. That seemed more sweat-resistant, but it also stopped working properly and I returned it to best buy.

I am not aware of any other 2 "sports-friendly" stereo bluetooth headphones on the market. I would love to have a successful pair.

Instead, I typically run without music, but occasionally I just wear my armband and use my LG CU500 as a boombox while I run or bike. It's safer that way as you're not closed off to other sounds.
Last edited by: Tr3vor: Sep 20, 07 15:42
Quote Reply