Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

anyone know David Criniti from Australlia?
Quote | Reply
Long shot I know.

If you do..please have him and/or Brock McKinley (I think I just messed up his last name) get in touch with me at missingmarblez@aol.com. I have a race for them next year (can't locate their emails) that I know David would want to know about.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone know David Criniti from Australlia? [Eileen Steil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know Dave and I met Brock at 2004 DECA IM in Honolulu last year. Will try and get them to contact you.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone know David Criniti from Australlia? [Eileen Steil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hairy Legs should be able to sort you out, although I'm not sure if he's thinking of the right David Criniti (aka Uncle Dave), since I've never heard of a place called Australlia ? Is that near Switzerland ?
Quote Reply
Re: anyone know David Criniti from Australlia? [Hairy Legs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hairy..did I meet you in a long loop in Oahu--were you the one with the cozy lounge chair and awesome accent? Tell David I've got revenge for the course in France in June...and I want him there. He needs to get ahold of me so I can get him in touch with the RD since the website isn't up. Let him know that the organization will be supplying FOUR crew members/athlete and they are capping it at only 20 athletes. I am going and I want my favorite Aussies there :-) tell Dave no need to shake my tent, and Brock to start soaking those feet again.

Thanks!

~eileen
Quote Reply