Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

anyone deal with a focus dealer here in the us?
Quote | Reply
I may have access to a new Focus Izalco Max Disc DA road bike and have been doing some research of the model. Has anyone dealt with a Focus dealer in the U.S? I've been on the Focus website and can't find a link to any US dealers. Do they sell through local retailers or online only? Any info is appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone deal with a focus dealer here in the us? [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a Focus dealer in Sherborn MA (a bit west of Boston). He's a small one-person shop who also sponsors a local CX team. He not only sells Focus bikes but I believe he rides a Focus CX bike. I haven't bought a bike from him but he's a great guy and very knowledgeable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Advanced Cycles sells Focus here in Orlando. I have had good experiences with Advanced, but no experience with Focus.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My LBS told me Focus USA is shutting down operations (not confirmed so it might be just a rumor) Great bikes for the price for what it's worth.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone deal with a focus dealer here in the us? [Rallyhawk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These guys in PA sell Focus, https://www.theveloshop.net/product-list/road-1001/
Of course I dont know if they will continuing in 2019 if Rallyhawk is right but worth giving them a call.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a really small shop in Middletown, Ohio (Spoken Bicycles) that sells Focus bikes. That's where I got my Focus CX bike. Also has a bar, which is nice.