Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

anybody else never receive refund from Lake Placid
Quote | Reply
I withdrew in time, did everything as should have been done and I have yet to receive this refund. I have called and left messages, sent emails, and ...... nothing. I finally got a hold of someone who would help me and they have no record of me withdrawing. They think I was just a no-show? This also happened to a friend of mine so I'm sure it had to happened to more people out there?

If I had my confirmation email I relaize this problem would be solved, but unfortunately I changed ISP's when I recently moved and lost that email with my account.

Any help or suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: anybody else never receive refund from Lake Placid [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Without the confirmation email it might be tough. Why not type up a nice letter explaining the situation, mail it in, wait a few days and call them back. Does your friend have his confirmation?
Quote Reply
Re: anybody else never receive refund from Lake Placid [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it took me of about 6 months of complaining and resending everything I had. Finally the check arrived
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would agree with Ironlobo. A written, mailed letter is a rare thing these days, but it is much more powerful than email at making your point because businesses think if you take the time to put pen to paper (or print a letter on paper), you are not likely B.S.'ing them.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply