Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

any pilates machines to recommend
Quote | Reply
The missus wants a pilates machine. (the rack model). Are there any models you recommend, and where would be a good place to get one?

Pain is temporary. Pride is forever.
Quote Reply
Re: any pilates machines to recommend [SAMOK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you mean a reformer? You can look at Stott Pilates website for a range of high end machines, or else search for Pilates Reformer on Ebay and you will get the full spectrum from junk to used professional equipment. Unfortunately I don't have much insight as to the differences.
Quote Reply
Re: any pilates machines to recommend [SAMOK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll second the Stott Pilates folks. I got my wife a full suite of gear from them this year for her birthday. Its expensive, but it is the REAL thing. Also, it takes a while to get delivery. You order...they build it to your specs (color, etc.). And then they box it and ship it overland. They're a Canadian company. It took me about 6 weeks to get delivery. Its been worth every cent I paid. We got the raised mat, cross bar, fitness circle, half barrel (the nicer one), and the basic reformer. You can look elsewhere, but this is the stuff you see in the studios. And there's good reason. The folks there are easy to work with.

But just make sure you take the time factor into account. Order RIGHT NOW if you want it for Christmas.
Quote Reply