Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

after race dilemma - what would you do
Quote | Reply
you finish a race, there's 3 hot tubs, both have multiple buckets of ice cold beer next to them.

in one hot tub are the re-formed spice girls, next hot tub are the pussy cat dolls. the last tub has you mate's ex girlfriend........

your body is sore, you need a beer and you have to choose a hot tub, which one?

(Ladies please excuse this post)

p.s the make of beer is irrelevant.

bikefitasia.com
Quote Reply
Re: after race dilemma - what would you do [toby-art of tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess it would depend on what the ex gf looks like :) but I would probably pick her. The Pussycat Dolls and Spice Girls are filthy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a no-brainer. Since most of my "mates" are in their 50s, I doubt I would find any of their ex-girlfriends attractive. That leaves the pussy cat dolls (whoever they are) and the reformed spice girls.
Since the cold beer would be the most appealing to me right after the race, I would choose the reformed spice girls since they would probably be less prone to interfere with my beer consumption, given that they are reformed.
Quote Reply
Re: after race dilemma - what would you do [matti58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i could not think of any other female groups to slot in!

bikefitasia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not enough facts. Do any of them have a talking vagin....eh, never mind.
------------------

Born again Heathen
In Case of Keith Moon - Break This Glass
Ironman Certified Coach
USAT Certified Coach
Precision Nutrition Certified
Quote Reply
Re: after race dilemma - what would you do [cooterbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, they have signing ones!!!

What more facts do you need?

bikefitasia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I first read this I thought the third tub was an ice bath.

I'd go with that if it was an option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you finish a race, there's 3 hot tubs, both have multiple buckets of ice cold beer next to them.

in one hot tub are the re-formed spice girls, next hot tub are the pussy cat dolls. the last tub has you mate's ex girlfriend........

your body is sore, you need a beer and you have to choose a hot tub, which one?

Firstly if there are 3 hot tubs and multiple buckets of beer next to both of them, then either one hot tub is beerless or your English needs work. Let's assume the latter.

I'd go for the spice girls.
the goal of the puzzle is beer. If you chose the hot tub with your mate's ex, then chances are there is room for other beer drinking males to join in. Thus less beer for self.
Then it comes down to which group of girls is likely to deprive you of the most beer. My bet is that the pussy cat dolls could down more beer than the spice girls. So I'd chose the spice girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TriRaceBook.com
Hawaii Qualification Analysis
Quote Reply
Re: after race dilemma - what would you do [Gandalf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, my use of english is crap........too much beer.

bikefitasia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that's easy. I'm 55 pounds heavier than at my IM race weight (which was 180 pounds at 5'10"), so I'd head to the Pussy Cat Dolls tub with my beer. I've seen my best friend naked, so my disgusting body wouldn't phase his ex. Also, the Spice whores have been around the block so aren't shocked by gross 43 year old guys. They may also try and take my beer.

Odds are the Pussy Cat Dolls will be so repulsed they'll just get up and leave the hot tub leaving me to soak my wounds and drink my beer in peace :-)

Craig Preston - President / Preston Presentations
Saving the world with more professional, powerful, and persuasive presentations - one audience at a time.
Quote Reply
Re: after race dilemma - what would you do [Craigster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like that concept!!!

I think I would choose the pussycat dolls - spice girls have been round the block a lot and chances are they would be bitch fighting so I could steal their beer too......my mate's ex is my ex too (way too much porridge stirring) so would stay well clear of that tub.

Or.....I could slip getting into the tub, hit my head and die, missing all the fun.

bikefitasia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd go with the spice girls. Offer Posh spice (Beckam's chick) a beer or two. Charm her with my good looks and wit. Get filthy with her, take pictures, and threaten to release the filthy pictures to the tabloids, or pay me lots of money (so i can get the 08 Orca TT and lots of other goodies).
Genius. Pure Genius.

Or maybe PussyCat Dolls, drink all the beer, piss in the tub and leave.

IPA Mafia
Last edited by: Afrikan321: Jul 28, 07 10:03
Quote Reply
Re: after race dilemma - what would you do [Afrikan321] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do not think you need wit to charm her........after all Becks does not have it!!

Great answer.

bikefitasia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Easy.

Bet 'em a fiver we can't all fit into the same tub. Get in first.

Smelly

ErgVideo.com
Quote Reply