Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

a new low (or high) in overpriced running gear
Quote | Reply
I can't tell if this is a joke or not:

https://satisfyrunning.com/

Shorts range from $130-$279 usd.

Their shoes, a collaboration with Salomon, are $214.
Quote Reply
Re: a new low (or high) in overpriced running gear [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy hell.. and I thought I was a big spender getting $25 BOA shorts
Quote Reply
Re: a new low (or high) in overpriced running gear [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shorts range from $130-$279 usd.

Their shoes, a collaboration with Salomon, are $214.

Clearly geared towards triathletes...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: a new low (or high) in overpriced running gear [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about the $112 running belt?
Quote Reply
Re: a new low (or high) in overpriced running gear [Vaulter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool design, and it looks like they use drones to test stuff, and they have a brand manifesto (so much more edgy than a mission statement) if they had a guy with a beard and covered in tattoos, I think they could be huge.

For real, I like the design (because I hate liners in running shorts) but my god $280 for running shorts makes people who wear Rapha look like paupers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For that price I expect a happy ending every time I wear them.

Level II USAT Coach | Level 3 USAC Coach | NASM-CPT
Team Zoot | Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
'Satisfy is a multidisciplinary team of creatives based in Paris, France altering the perception of running. We are inspired by the growing running subculture and its intersections with music, technology and design.'

obviously i've been doing it wrong all this time
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve seen more attractive shoes at Walmart.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In their defense the $120 mesh singlets do come with 4 safety pins for your bib number, so there's that.
Quote Reply