Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose.
Quote | Reply
Fellow ST'er and Pro triathlete Blake Becker (Team Timex) is confirmed to be attending and racing at the RockMan Triathlon June 10th 2007. Grogan - we need you to sign up man - you get free entry anyways! Someone has to make it a race for Blake.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bring it - i'll fry myself to give him a race.

P.S. The swim wheels are mine.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bring it on. Just checked his results. Good but not great. If I improve half of what I did last year, I'll give him a run for his money. All depends on how my running is going to be this year.

Paul

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Rockhopper1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You'll have to smack me down first Rockhopper - and my mom says I'm better then you so it ain't gonna happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh low blow bringing you mom into the battle. Now I might have to fly my mother in from Cali' to heckle you.

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Rockhopper1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
:)
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you even entered?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you going to offer a 50% discount to loyal ST posters anytime soon? If you do, can I get half my money back? Can I get half my money back anyway?
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Are you going to offer a 50% discount to loyal ST posters anytime soon? If you do, can I get half my money back? Can I get half my money back anyway?

Oddly I am not seeing a need to offer a discount. Matter of fact, on March 15th my entry fee will go UP a bit.

Last edited by: Record10Carbon: Feb 20, 07 20:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My credit card statement and Active.com says I have!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry - my bad. Are you in the Smackdown? I dont recall seeing that name...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool - I get so many e-mails from Active about entry I just have missed it. I can run custom reports at Active.com but have not in a while. I used to read them all, now see where they are from and put them in the folder.

Thank you for entering. I promise we are doing our best to put on a great event.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now back to business.

Seems like we are in need of donations for Rockhopper to get his mom on a plane!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Martin C: Feb 20, 07 20:46
Quote | Reply
Wow that's a better deal than Tri 101 Grogan.

Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to enter the race just for the race wheels. I mean, what other triathlete can swim a 17min 1500m or sub 24m 2k?
I just wish it wasnt so far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't worry we'll give Blake a headstart to make it a race.

MC
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [MCHammers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I forgot to ask if they would be giving me one...I appreciate the help:).

BB

Professional Triathlete
Owner of Blake Becker Multisport Coaching LLC / Team BBMC
blakebeck@gmail.com
http://www.teambbmc.com
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Blakebeck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to see things going well for you Blake.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [EJOTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eric,

Great to hear from you. How are things going for you? Have you talked to Michael or Brianna lately? They just bought a house, pretty crazy. Anyway, I will stop in sometime if I am in the area.

Take care,

BB

Professional Triathlete
Owner of Blake Becker Multisport Coaching LLC / Team BBMC
blakebeck@gmail.com
http://www.teambbmc.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alright. I signed up for your race. And the Slowtwitch Smackdown.

I'm expecting good things. I'm sure you and your volunteers will deliver.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait a minute. Active.com is actually asking registrants if they want to participate in the "Slowtwitch Smackdown"? That's too funny. R10C, how are you setting this thing up? Separate race division/wave? What's the deal?
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Blakebeck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Things are going well.....i'm acutally getting married in August!!! You remember Liz, right? ARe you going to be in Florida for 70.3 in may? I gotta go hit the roads...it's awesome out today!

Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blake: Small world. Brianna is my running coach. Saw her today. She and Michael are doing well and send their regards.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply

Prev Next