Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Iron Buckeye] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wait a minute. Active.com is actually asking registrants if they want to participate in the "Slowtwitch Smackdown"? That's too funny. R10C, how are you setting this thing up? Separate race division/wave? What's the deal?

Not sure yet - at least I can get all the ST folks names easily from Active and not have to try and keep another list. Plus there will be a special ST gathering on Saturday somewhere.

Who is going to go start a fight at TNO to see if they think they can beat us?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Rockhopper1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Bring it on. Just checked his results. Good but not great. If I improve half of what I did last year, I'll give him a run for his money. All depends on how my running is going to be this year.

Paul[/reply]

I wouldn't underestimate a pro triathlete. Blake just went 1:16 in a half marathon.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is only about 1.30 faster than me.

Man, I can't wait to race.

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [sentania & rockhopper1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sentania and Rockhopper1

You both should leave your moms at home, no need to see them crying as you cross the finish line b/c you are behind me.

Way, way way behind me

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Feb 21, 07 17:06
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i dont know, maybe there moms can keep the rest of us company;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a list of athlete's registered that is posted anywhere?
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Desert Dude/newbz - now THAT's some good smacktalkin'!

I'm too tired personally to come up with anything witty right now ...

Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's definately winning the smack talk race at the moment.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if Blake's gonna take this thing. I don't know if sentania and rockhopper1's moms are hot. I don't even know if newbz would know what to do with them if they gave him the time of day.

All I know is God help whoever I pass, because I'll be giving them a hard smack on the ass as I go by.

Bring it on!

-----------------------------------------------------
Last edited by: BottomFeeder: Feb 21, 07 19:14
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [BottomFeeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As far back as you will be someone will nail you for sexual harrassment, probably Grogan.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [BottomFeeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that a promise?

If so, I'll hang out in T1 just to get a good span...

Wait - you're a dude, I'm a dude - that's disgusting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sure is allot of smack talk by folks who have not entered yet...this is a pretty current list of who is in.

BK sleepy floydie83 Ted McGregor Gazelle BottomFeeder Sasquatch crikey shumanmo tri4celiac FSA lunchbox Tri2HaveFun Rebecca Heller Ti T'war r7950 sentania mchammers mbl blakebeck Rroof
Spot

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Last edited by: Record10Carbon: Feb 21, 07 19:32
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll be making a bee line for T1, for me thats the only real race, because your mom will be waiting there, and i will be giving her a good spanking

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
BK sleepy floydie83 Ted McGregor Gazelle BottomFeeder Sasquatch crikey shumanmo tri4celiac FSA lunchbox Tri2HaveFun Rebecca Heller Ti T'war r7950 sentania mchammers mbl blakebeck Rroof
Spot

I just want to go on the record that I am not going to be anywhere near contention in the ST smackdown, but I will add that I'm gonna kick Rockhopper1's butt...

(in the swim, and ONLY in the swim).

Other than that, going sub-5 would be cool, but my last two weeks of ZERO training are probably not helping matters (damn virus!!)

There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
As far back as you will be someone will nail you for sexual harrassment, probably Grogan.
Forget the sexual harrassment. If I catch you, I'm pulling you off the course and molesting you like a sex doll before I resume running. That's a promise.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you have the smackdown question on the Active page by January 4th?

I registered on January 4th and based on my waiver printout I didn't get the USAT(explained in email by you), age group, or smackdown question. The only question I got was where I plan on staying during my time in Loves Park.

You probably should add me to the smackdown list -- somebody needs to smackdown and somebody needs smackdowned and it might as well be me in the latter ;-)

Swim - Bike - Run the rest is just clothing changes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If I catch you, I'm pulling you off the course and molesting you like a sex doll before I resume running. That's a promise.[/quote]
It's pretty easy to promise things when you know they won't happen. But I'll wear a sign on the BIKE that says

"I'm walking to be BottomFeeder's bitch"

(seriously this thread is the only reason I'm checking ST these days)

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be gentle... in the beginning.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guys,

I'll be sure to stick around after the race so we can run thru the finish line together for those priceless Slowtwitch finishing picture.

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [Rockhopper1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL

With as fast as I swim, your moms are goin to be crying after T1

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK I finally got signed up, I am in, now I must train to beat Bottomfeeder, off to the computrainer. Man spring can not get here soon enough.

Mike

Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [TRIDOC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously, I may be sick, running a temp and feeling like crap after my nap, but unless you are planning on staying on that computrainer for a week straight, you guys should just stay home.......unless of course your moms are single and hot ;-)

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been on the trainer for two weeks straight, I took a short break to get signed up, refuel and back at it. I have already worn out 3 of these stupid computrainers this year, you would think they would build them to handle 2000 miles a week JEEESH

Mike

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just realized it is only made to handle 1500 watts, the 2500 watts I am holding downhill on these courses is probably killing it;)

Mike

Quote Reply
Re: Rockman Triathlon ST Smackdown news...yer gunna loose. [TRIDOC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's nice TRIDOC, but you're going to have to go through desert dude (and the other jokers sentania and rockhopper1) before you get to me.

It's a bitch, but that's the way it is.

Quote Reply

Prev Next