Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Racing Flats [MPB1950] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I replaced my Brooks T3 this year too. I went with the Adidas AdiZero Pro. They're working well. I just had my fastest triathlon 5K ever by far last Saturday in my first tri using them.

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply
Re: Racing Flats [alui] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New T6 isn't the most durable. New Balance 1001 or RC 769 is another good option but my vote goes to Hyperspeed III which is basicly the same thing as the previous version (Hyperspeed 2)

Pat Hamelin
http://www.patricehamelin.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike,
Now why do you need new racing shoes? Planning to run by me-- like usual-- in Naperville on Sunday? :)
Mark
Quote Reply
Re: Racing Flats [Mark M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Mike,
Now why do you need new racing shoes? Planning to run by me-- like usual-- in Naperville on Sunday? :)
Mark
Hi Mark: I'd sure like to but, unless you want to ease up some on your swim and bike, it's unlikely I'll be passing you on the run this year. I've had some foot problems, so this will be my first race of any kind this year. See you tomorrow. Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Racing Flats [Mark M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Mike,
Mark

Yo the man, Mark. I did not even come close to passing you on the run on Sunday. Good race. See you next year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh Mike...had that run lasted another half mile I would have been watching your back! Nice job!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X2. Great shoes; great prices. Check out holabird sports on the web or National running center.

"I am a huge fan of the Saucony Fasttwitch Type A2's.
I see they are on the A3's now, but have no personal experience with those."

Quote Reply
Re: Racing Flats [rdaguirre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought the T6s but have not raced in them yet. I did break them in playing some basketball. Not a good idea if you are recovering from a foot problem.
Quote Reply

Prev Next