Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good technical running wear
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for some good technical running shirts that fit tight. I've got some that are loose-fitting, but this has always bohtered me: If the fabric isn't against my skin, how is it doing what it's supposed to do(wick moisture away from my skin, etc...)

Anybody know who makes the tight fitting stuff?
Quote Reply
Re: Good technical running wear [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try looking at either the Under armour line or the tight fitting line from Nike. I have had good luck with both of the above.

Good luck

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the Hind stuff. If I wear a skin tight Craft base layer (the best winter wear on the market, bar none) under the tight Hind overshirt it's all I need for the entire winter--and I've been wearing this duo for years in the very cold air of Vermont and Iowa to the windswept February streets of Brooklyn. So IMHO: Hind and Craft.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A little company named Race Ready makes some very, very nice running shorts that are a stretch, wicking, non-lycra feeling fabric. They are available with or without a series of small pockets on the back for gel packets, etc. I have used them in two ultra-distance running races and find them to be excellent. Also, GoLite makes a similar product. Both companies have websites under their name. It is interesting how many people want stretch, tighter style running shorts now. I really like them and don;t wear the "Kenyan" baggy style too much anymore. I never look like those Kenyan fellas anyway.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Good technical running wear [Fishman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  I have tried the various tops but also the Zoot triathlon tops work well. I like them the most because they have pockets on the side to stash items like Gu or a flask. They wick away moisture and dry well.

FIRELUV
Quote Reply