Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!!
Quote | Reply

Kitty doesn't look very happy.

I'll try to get a picture of my guy. He has a new holiday collar, it's very sparkly and festive.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is annoyed. Basically saying, " Geez...Can't you see I'm trying to nap here? And while your at it, get that moron holding the cookie behind my head outta here."

This probably belongs in the LR, but what the heck.

Our good old cat Fred, the one eyed cat, was recently diagnosed with a broken pelvis in three places. Now Fred is a fine old cat. He was rescued by Sarah after being horribly abused to within a few days of his life. When she rescued him he was missing teeth, had a large chunk out of his tongue (that never grew back), deep tears in oone ear and a missing eye. He also had trouble walking. We believe he was thrown out of a window or hit by a car or both.

Fred came back from the vet the other day with orders for six weeks of cage rest. We built a little nest for him and he is OK with being inthe cage. His back legs have recovered quite a bit and he gets around quite well now when we let him out of the cage for breaks and for petting and to clean his room. In about two more weeks he gets more X-rays and then, hopefully, a clean bill of health.

Fred is certainly a Christmas cat:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's really, really sad.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please oh please.. is there someone out there that can PhotoShop at least a santa hat or a holiday wreath around poor Fred the Christmas cat's neck?

Hey.. that might be a good childrens book: Fred The Christmas Cat Who Could

Last edited by: Trigirlpink: Dec 12, 06 17:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh man I've seen that cat photo before and it cracks me up every time. That cat needs one thing and one thing only. An eyepatch.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Trigirlpink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
one of our fellows in festive attire:

Last edited by: Byrd: Dec 12, 06 20:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

This one is more appropriate for the season...

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom:

What a genuinely kind & good thing you and Sarah have done for this cat.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [sleepy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL. That's some fine photoshop work.

ps: Do you guys check the bike shop email or am I better off calling? I left an email yesterday. I know you guys are busy. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [sleepy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike shop e-mail is nuked. It got spammed to death a few months ago- then we replaced computers (and software) here in the store network and I got 2 new laptops so nothing runs on the old OS or older browser.

We tried this morning to remove the e-mail link on our website but had no luck since it is part of the entire menu and we would have to redo the whole thing. Not good.

In the mean time you can e-mail us at bikesportbicycles@yahoo.com

That one works and I check it pretty frequently throughout the day.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Byrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CUTE!!!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom
Fred is a lucky cat. First he gets saved and then gets a great home.
PS: the eye patch.........LOL

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Trigirlpink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not so much a Christmas Cat ..well maybe her weight is. Its actually my girlfriends cat watching the Tour with me.

Member of the Litespeed Factory Team
www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That cat is thinking (in the voice of Fat Bastard)

"I want you in my belly"

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I'm glad this thread was posted.

Can someone critique my position please??

Yes, I realize it's a cat riding the bike, but I couldn't get him to take the picture and I live by myself, so we had to swap jobs.

Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Shane] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He looks like he's plotting the way to get the maximum amount of shed fur into every nook and cranny of the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where is her Bento litter box?
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the Dogs!! Post Your Christmas Cats!!!! [Picasso_Bull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to nix that. That's the last time I eat a handfull of granola covered with cat piss!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget buying one of those stupid cat condo climbing things.. this seems to work just fine, eh? Too funny.

Is that an eye patch or a Wicked Weasel bikini bottom?

Glad to hear Fred is doing better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's my boy Slurpee. He's an only child so we take lots of pictures of him...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frank's mad.

"Set your gear shift to the high gear of your soul,
you got to run like an antelope, out of control!"
Quote Reply

Prev Next