Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift enabled Ant+ HR for Android phones
Quote | Reply
I used it today on my treadmill run and it works well with the Garmin HRM Tri.
You need to enable Ant+ by tapping it on the pairing screen.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift enabled Ant+ HR for Android phones [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
resurrecting an old post from a month back, was able to pair my garmin footpod today with my note 8. Will try my pm and smart trainer tonight :) finally...

"Pain is NOT temporary,you remember every bit of it"
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift enabled Ant+ HR for Android phones [dennism] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't done the footpod yet but the HR strap and the broadcast from a 945 works well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dennism wrote:
resurrecting an old post from a month back, was able to pair my garmin footpod today with my note 8. Will try my pm and smart trainer tonight :) finally...

Yes android ant+ finally out! Hr, footpod etc, all but being able to control trainer. Was really about time !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How is the battery consumption?
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift enabled Ant+ HR for Android phones [binhopires] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haven`t gone past 20 mins in today`s run, so far it ate little power from the phone - phone`s 2 years old now so might be faster if i go longer than 30 mins.
oh no smart trainer control just yet, that for sure it will have soon i hope so for now i`ll be hogging our son`s computer again but for runs i`ll go with the phone.

"Pain is NOT temporary,you remember every bit of it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did a zwift run for the first time on my android phone using my ant+ HRM, and my Garmin footpod ant+. Everything worked fine.

Oh, and as for the battery comment above. Zwift running was straight murdering my battery life. I started the Tour De Zwift stage 1 run with 25% battery, and when it was over in like 22mins, I had 2% and just enough for me to upload to strava (Or else the run didn't happen) and then my phone shut off. So note to self, if I do a Zwift run, then I will try to have full battery.

- Jordan

My Strava
Last edited by: Masnart: Jan 16, 20 7:51
Quote Reply