Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zofingen, can anyone tell me how to get there and details.
Quote | Reply
Can somebody tell me how to get to Zofingen next year. I live in the North East USA and don't understand the qualification process. Is it hard to go to Zofingen and (get hotels/homestays) and navigate without speaking other languages. Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Zofingen, can anyone tell me how to get there and details. [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.powerman.ch/content.cfm?pub=2

you don't need a qualification ....
Quote Reply
Re: Zofingen, can anyone tell me how to get there and details. [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or you could do American Zofingen and not worry about language. :-)

http://www.americanzofingen.triathletesonline.com/

-Andrew Saar
It is better to do the right thing and be paid poorly,
than to do the wrong thing and be rewarded richly.
Last edited by: FastInAtl: Aug 2, 06 7:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just answered you over on duathlon.com So there's no confusion, American Zofingen is not a Powerman event.

2015 American Zofingen Du is May 17.
R.I.P. Chris Gleason
Quote Reply
Re: Zofingen, can anyone tell me how to get there and details. [tetsuoni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait. You don't need to qualify?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wait. You don't need to qualify?
I think you do have to qualify (maybe only if yr elite??????)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My understanding from years past is that you need only complete a Powerman race to qualify for Powerman Zofingen, eg Alabama, NC, Ohio...

Good luck.

2015 American Zofingen Du is May 17.
R.I.P. Chris Gleason
Quote Reply
Re: Zofingen, can anyone tell me how to get there and details. [harm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  FAQ

Do I need a qualification slot?
No; competitors who haven’t acquired a slot in a Powerman-race in 2004/2005 pay an additional entry fee of SFr. 50.- / EURO 30.-.

---------------------------------------------------------------
This statement is from www.powerman.ch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Can somebody tell me how to get to Zofingen next year. I live in the North East USA and don't understand the qualification process. Is it hard to go to Zofingen and (get hotels/homestays) and navigate without speaking other languages. Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Qualification: has already been answered.

The rest: fly to Zürich from the states. By car it's a 60km drive from the airport to Zofingen, motorway all the way, so it's really difficult to get lost. English is not really a problem.

Homestay: I would offer, but I live a bit too far away for it to make sense (50km), as far as I know the organizer provides help finding accommodation.
Quote Reply