Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Vuka Clip carbon aero bar broken bracket or clip
Quote | Reply
I broke my the little semi circle clip that goes beneath the base bar and attaches my Zipp Vuka Carbon aero bars to my base bar on my 08 transition. Does anyone know where I can find just that part? I'm hoping I don't need to get new aero bars to replace such a simple piece. This is the semicircle part that clamps on to the base bare and has 2 screws.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Clip carbon aero bar broken bracket or clip [Tracker09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check with zipp direct - the "store" webpage has a parts section.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Clip carbon aero bar broken bracket or clip [SkipS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried there. They have the bolts for sale but not part I need. Maybe I could get a riser kit which includes something similar.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Clip carbon aero bar broken bracket or clip [Tracker09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried making a spare piece I had from a set of Profile Design Clip On's fit, no dice. With Escape the Cape coming up this weekend I'll need to figure something out. I need a junkyard of old tri bikes to pick through. Zipp doesn't seem to individually sell many of the parts on this system, just the screws which I already have.
Quote Reply