Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zero G's aren't all that... [usctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love my KCNC brakes and actually like them better than my Zero G brakes at this point. Less expensive, lighter and work better. I am very impressed with the KCNC brakes at this point.

They are on my new build which is almost completed minus the Sram Red Brifters and rear derailleurs on the way.

Quote Reply
Re: Zero G's aren't all that... [cdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is relative. I spend alot on my toys and hobby. In comparision to what I spent 10 years ago its ALOT more, yet a lesser percentage of my income.

For instance.....my current "monthly" mortagage payment is more then my annual salary when I was a Chief of Police just 10 years ago. Everything is relative.....to times, salary, expenses etc.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Zero G's aren't all that... [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Everything is relative. I spend alot on my toys and hobby. In comparision to what I spent 10 years ago its ALOT more, yet a lesser percentage of my income.

For instance.....my current "monthly" mortagage payment is more then my annual salary when I was a Chief of Police just 10 years ago. Everything is relative.....to times, salary, expenses etc.
Seriously? You must have a $5 mil home.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply

Prev Next