Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zaeck injured for IM Germany
Quote | Reply
He got hit by a car while training on the course on Sunday. Summersault over a car turning in front of him and landing on his back (same thing once happened to me); Worst injury is a torn leg-muscle. He finished the ride and ran a 10k afterwards.

Apparently he will start.

I hope he and the other german "bike-guns" can stir it up and drop the foreign "runners". In an interview he stated that he hopes to recruit some guys to get a gap on the bike ---still the old man....

Hope he can tough it out....

adrialin

(BOMK, racing drug and supplement free since 1985)
Quote Reply
Re: Zaeck injured for IM Germany [adrialin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think there should be some guys to go with him on the bike. If Kai Hundertmarck, the ex-Telekom pro, has a good swim he could really stir things up on the bike. It will be exciting.

Gerard.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Zaeck injured for IM Germany [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think Hundertmark will be able to come out off the lake with the top contenders. Reminds me of Larsen at IMH.

Juergen hopes for a bike-breakaway with Thomas Hellriegel, Stefan Holzner, Rutger Beke and Norman Stadler.

Key will be to NOT let Reid and DeBoom be in the lead-pack.

Juergen states that he thinks Hundertmark can only make an impression on the bike if he is not more than 2' down in T1!

I am surprised that the race does not get more attention (considered who signed up)

adrialin

(BOMK, racing drug and supplement free since 1985)
Quote Reply
Re: Zaeck injured for IM Germany [adrialin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely he cannot come out with the leaders. The question is how far back he will be. tough to predict, even for him (I talked about that with him two weeks ago, he doesn't know but is anxious to find out).

If it really is like Larsen then Kai can lose more than 2min and still be a factor.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply