Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Xmas - am I the only one
Quote | Reply
Who's already tired of the little Xmas songs you hear everywhere?
Is it legal to shoot at Jose Feliciano if we hear one more time Feliz Navidad???
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they took down Ch. 82 on XM for crappy holiday songs >=o(

I'm banning the holidays!

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I Am with you on this, Man ever song tells about snow and sleigh rides,i live in the south,till six years ago i had never seen snow,still have never seen a sleigh
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [zakk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can't ban the holidays! I have to celebrate the winter solstice and the return of increasing daylight that allows me to train more (had to get the thread tri-related ;-)
Last edited by: gonzobob: Nov 30, 05 9:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
agreed -- can't stand the whole xmas thing anymore, songs included, they've all been beaten to death. every year i dread this whole season -- thanksgiving i like but no thanks on xmas/new years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Who's already tired of the little Xmas songs you hear everywhere?
Is it legal to shoot at Jose Feliciano if we hear one more time Feliz Navidad???

Ba Humbug to you too, Scrooge! I think you're just pissed because even Santa's elves are taller than you! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if I hear Bing Crosby sing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" one more time I'm going to fling myself out the window.
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a holly, jolly, Christmas .....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grinches! Ohh, I like the Drifters version of "White Christmas" - the one that is in Home Alone...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You sound like you need a flogging with a yule log ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks you just reminded me! I switched my yahoo radio to Christmas music!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would like to see everyone who put up their Christmas decorations on or before Thanksgiving locked up. Every year I lobby to get our Christmas tree later and later to counter act those who have put up their six fake trees on Nov 25th...(ofcourse, my kids and wife usually win that battle).

On the other side, though, that Bing crosby/David Bowie duet ("Little Drummer Boy"???) always makes me smile.

Jacob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm with you on this one. Christmas songs suck, along with Bagpipes and Brass bands! Kick Christmas back into December where it belongs.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're right. Time to pop in my Mannheim Steamroller CD's. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [zakk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, XM's great for those of us who get worn down by Christmas music 24/7 from November to January.......unless your favorite station is one of the 4-5 that gets borrowed to play it!

Funny thing is, my wife wants the Christmas music 24/7, and loves the XM player I put in her car this time of year for that (the rest of the year she can take it or leave it). I can take hearing it for the brief time I'm in the car with her, but I'm grateful that I have a hundred or so other XM stations not playing it. If I had to listen to the local radio stations this time of year I'd be tempted to go by and set them on fire after the 4th-5th time I heard Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bagpipes are cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [surferdave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yup, XM's great for those of us who get worn down by Christmas music 24/7 from November to January.......unless your favorite station is one of the 4-5 that gets borrowed to play it!

Funny thing is, my wife wants the Christmas music 24/7, and loves the XM player I put in her car this time of year for that (the rest of the year she can take it or leave it). I can take hearing it for the brief time I'm in the car with her, but I'm grateful that I have a hundred or so other XM stations not playing it. If I had to listen to the local radio stations this time of year I'd be tempted to go by and set them on fire after the 4th-5th time I heard Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.
^^^^^ The Truth

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Merry Christmas :)
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bagpipes were designed to frighten the enemy when marching into battle, they are not musical instruments nor do they produce music. It's a dischordant droning noise not disimilar to a cat being strangled!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i got your yule log, right here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Classic!

And when the police arrive, watch Beverly D'Angelo's hand...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Xmas - am I the only one [miami79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and to think that it is all of 80 degrees in south FL on Xmas day.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey!

If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight.

I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is!

Hallelujah!

Holy Shit!

Where’s the Tylenol?

----------------------------------------------------

Formally azclydesdale, back in Northeast Ohio.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't find christmas music on Sirius, anyone?

Found it! channel 2!!
Last edited by: Kestrelkerri: Nov 30, 05 10:33
Quote Reply

Prev Next