Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
X-mas Cards, Let's see em....
Quote | Reply
The 1st time in my life i have ever sent out a X-mas card(well my wife is), so show me yours, or others that you got that might be interesting. I will have one later from a 76 year old friend of mine that puts all the places he went that year, usually at least 10. And i don't mean to san diego or some other local city, dude goes to India, Antartic, ski trips to the alps, Everest marathon, ect., ect.. Always love his cards, but makes me feel like a barnacle though..

Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The right side of the card looks great! Now, the left side......

:)
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [shady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shady wrote:
The right side of the card looks great! Now, the left side......

:)

Edit: the right side of the pic looks great!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice. We're in the process of making a family X-mas card as well, and we only want a PDF or JPG version; however, it costs anywhere from $7 - $20 on eBay! We did a newsletter last year using Microsoft Word, but the wife wants something nicer this year.

Did you guys make that card yourselves?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully the baby got your wife's good looks.

xoxo
tc

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your seat may be a bit high. You are too hunched over trying to get in the picture.
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [Holyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you guys make that card yourselves? //

Inlaws got us to a professional photographer, but just sent the pic online to some internet company that sends you out the hard copies. Pretty easy deal really, you can just upload any pic and send it to them. We did that with wedding pics, and a recent baby pic one. You get a nice book back that looks like a pro did it..

And keep the comments coming, what, no you, your daughter, and grandson look great?? I may be the ugly dude in the pic, but looks like i got the last laugh!!!
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully the baby got your wife's good looks.//

You know what is funny, everyone in the family thinks Wyatt looks like some relative, but he just looks like a 1000 other babies to me. If he looks like anyone, it is both his granddads, they are both bald like him and that is his only defining feature at this point. He does have my blue eyes, and my rare blood type, but other than that, could have been the pool boy or mailman who got there before me at this point..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First off... You completely out batted your average when you snagged your wife. Second, baby Wyatt looks like he's thinking "is that just a fart, or a... Yup, it's a poop!"

Very nice card!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm an engineer. IN my first year of work, I was making FK no money so made my own and printed them on old school blueprint paper. Folded up, they looked kinda cool.

On the front was a sketch of a holly leaf and berries. Cute.

On the inside it said

"Life is tough,
Times are hard,
here's your &%#*ing
Christmas Card"

My mother wasn't particularly impressed, but at least I haven't had to spend money or waste time sending out any more christmas cards :-)

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you'd let slip a pic of your wife sooner, the real father could have been any red blooded guy on ST.

I hope she makes your life a living hell, because women like that get to be as bitchy as they want. Since you're obviously lucky enough to snag such an uber hottie, you probably kept the streak alive and got a nice, smart, friendly and loving wife as well. I hate you! :-)

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [tridork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya i avoided all the show me your spouse threads, but the cat is out of the bag now.. Some salt for your wounds too, graduated 1st is law school, has parents that i love and get along great with, and keeps our house spotless.. No doubt i should stay inside during any lightening storms though, probably should get a helmet mirror too..Some where, some time, i must have done something right, i hope one day i will come to know what the hell it was.. (-;
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ah, you people with your reliable postal systems. makes me nostalgic for the US. :) Here, if a company really wants to contact you, they send a messenger on a moto to your house.

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [Holyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walmart has the little kiosks that you can make your own. they are only like $0.28 each.

i don't think we got around to it this year.

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [TimAndrus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimAndrus wrote:
walmart has the little kiosks that you can make your own. they are only like $0.28 each.

Check out the Walmart Photo website. It's super easy and you can pick them up in 1 hour for $0.44 each which includes an envelope. They have cheaper ones, and its cheaper if you choose to get it shipped, but that takes like 3-5 days.

Proud Member of Chris McDonald's 2018 Big Sexy Race Team "That which doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"
Blog-Twitter-Instagram-Race Reports - 2018 Races: IM Florida 70.3, IM Raleigh 70.3, IM 70.3 World Championships - South Africa, IM North Carolina 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [Runner Rick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so maybe it's been a while since we've (I'VE) purchased them.....

Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Hopefully the baby got your wife's good looks.//

You know what is funny, everyone in the family thinks Wyatt looks like some relative, but he just looks like a 1000 other babies to me...

Some comedian said that all babies either look like Winston Churchhill or Fuman Chu. With only 2 basic models it is bound to be hard to tell them apart.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it just me or does it look like you're married to Carrie Underwood?
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [jlafren42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a good lookin family you got there John, I will leave it to others to find all the high seats in the pic..It would be fun to do one with all our dogs here, just off the top of my head i think we have 9 or so at the moment..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you want the ST recommendations on your Xmas Greeting? Should be good.
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walnutcreek tri wrote:

Ummhhhh..............., no I won't say it. Have a nice holiday.

-------------------------------------------------
"Marco [Pantani], why are you such a strong climber? To shorten my pain".
Quote Reply
Re: X-mas Cards, Let's see em.... [DotBomber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please say!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't we already have a back door gloat thread?

Great looking family, Monty. Merry Christmas to all ST'ers
Quote Reply

Prev Next