Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

X-Mas Spirit
Quote | Reply
Never once in my life can I recall having "Christmas Spirit"...well...tonight my running group fixed that.

Tuesday nights is "Road Crew"...we all go out and run and suffer. Tonight was "Carol Night". We ran house to house, some homes we knew, others we didnt and sang carols. We stopped at two friends of mine and many friends of others (about 40 of us) and sang out of tune, off chord, out of sync songs...and did we ever have a blast.

If you have a group run in the next couple days...take a break and sing off tune to some unsuspecting folks (dont stop at houses with minoras)

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: X-Mas Spirit [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awesome! I may have to try that!

Dan
www.aiatriathlon.com

http://www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: X-Mas Spirit [dtreeps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a great time...we all had a blast.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sounds hilarious.

My cycling club is having a 'Christmas Lights' tour of the city later this week. Perhaps I'll suggest they stop and sing too.

"Here's how you run a marathon. Step 1: You start running. Step 2: There is no step 2." - Barney (How I Met Your Mother)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very cool. It's been years since I've been caroling, and it was always a special time. Last time I went one of the carolers brought his cocker spaniel along, and a couple minutes into a song he'd stick up his nose and howl along. Good times.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"(dont stop at houses with minoras)"

The Tribe likes Holiday songs too you know...just different ones.
Quote Reply