Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

X-Mas SKI Slopes in Park City (pic)..
Quote | Reply
Any other ST'ers hitting the post Christmas slopes of Park City,Utah or any where else for that matter this week? Kimbo215 will be busy CC skiing...while I bust my ass on the down hills..

Last edited by: KJGrog: Dec 25, 05 18:19
Quote Reply
Re: X-Mas SKI Slopes in Park City (pic).. [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was in Park City two weeks ago for some riding. PC is probably my favorite ski town anywhere. I'm heading to Mammoth tomorrow for some snowboarding...forecasting 8 - 16" of powder tonight over 7000 ft! Sweetness!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be at the Canyons, my fav resort. Too bad it's been so warm lately - I'm on my trainer either way for a few months, so let it snow!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would, except Santa brought be a broken collarbone and an acromioclavicular separation for Xmas. Went to PC last week (before the warm weather) and it was fantastic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just finished a great ski week in the Arlberg region of Austria with the Patch Ski Club. Absolutely fantastic skiing at St Anton and Lech. And I highly recommend the Gridlon Hotel in Pettnau. Super family-owned 4-star hotel, great food, very nice spa and even a swimming pool for a few swim workouts. Sorry I don't have any pictures but I forgot the camera! (but who wants to waste skiing time by taking pictures?) Nice fresh powder and the German crowd wasn't there for some reason -- lift lines were non-existent. Life was very very good.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice tree, could you find a shorter one? Why did you eat your soccer ball, is this your secret to quick recovery NERF?

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Last edited by: Erik Clark: Dec 27, 05 7:55
Quote Reply
Re: X-Mas SKI Slopes in Park City (pic).. [jhendric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hell, you ride your bike like that why not ski?

Quote | Reply
Ha! I just missed this before I left Pdx..

Skied Deer Valley & Alta... missed a couple of other areas due to time constraints...

Great little town..
Quote Reply