Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Would you buy these for 1/2 price?
Quote | Reply
Greetings-

I have the opportunity to buy 1 set of 2005 Spinergy Tilium SS wheels at close to half price thru a friend. I've heard thru the grapevine that Spinergy's customer service leaves a little bit to be desired, but they seem to be getting their act together.

I don't have any race wheels and would love to get a pair of these, but I'm leaving it in the hands of all of you. Please tell me your likes and/or dislikes of these so that I can decide whether or not to shell out the dough.

PS- I've already heard the suggestion "buy it and if you don't like it, you can always sell them"....but this is not the case as my buddy who can get the deal will be mighty upset if he finds out that I "used" him.

Thanks in advance!

---------------------------

How many miles did you ride today?
Last edited by: Red Dragon: Mar 16, 05 13:19
Quote Reply
Re: Would you buy these for 1/2 price? [Red Dragon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would, but I may be biased. I have the PBO-spoked Tilium's (of '04) and absolutely love them. Very very comfortable wheel, and I haven't had any problems out of them. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Red D,

Try here for some reviews (http://www.roadbikereview.com/wheelsets/spinergy,%20inc/prd_302945_2490crx.aspx). If you don’t have any race wheels, and you can get these for a good deal, seems like a pretty clear choice to me!!:)

Take Care!!

JB [/reply]
Last edited by: JBergland: Mar 16, 05 13:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just went thru a warranty claim with spinergy and I have no complaints. They emailed me usually within a day when I emailed them and they replaced my Tilium SS without an issue.

As a side note, I don't believe the 2005 wheels are the Tilium(gray) they are the Stealth(black). Check the website to make sure your not being sold 2004 expecting 2005.

I believe warranty is only one year to original purchaser, so you have no warranty, therefore the only thing for customer service would be small parts which can be ordered thru a dealer, so you wouldn't have to deal with there customer service if you don't want to.

Just my two cents.

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
go for it. if anything it's an upgrade to what you have now. rely on your instincts...if your heart says go, then that's all you need!

if I listened to everyone here i would be riding a P3, not my killer (and totally gorgeous) Bianchi.

let us know what you do!!
Quote Reply