Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Women's London Olympics /live (spoiler**) [big-w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big-w wrote:
Great race, but I don't know about NBC announcer Steve Shwanger (sp)? The guy needs to stop talking about Erin Denshan's heart problems when we're about 900 yds from the finish. Oh yeah, someone tell he it's Triathlon, not Triathalon.

The announcers made me about what to cry the whole entire race. It was pretty much similar to listening to people on ST explain stuff ;)
Last edited by: Grant.Reuter: Aug 4, 12 20:06
Quote Reply
Re: Women's London Olympics /live (spoiler**) [RoYe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HD slo-mo are you kidding, I was just happy, I finally got it on my Ipad after it took NBC 3/4 of the race to finally have it show up on their stupid app, then I was able to watch it on my TV instead of the computer screen. Between that and the stupid cut outs to "sprinter can put out 3000 watts" and crap like that in the middle of the race, NBC is on my shit list.
Quote Reply
Re: Women's London Olympics /live (spoiler**) [SWoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWoo wrote:
Wet roads - riders not comfortable with rooster tail in the face, longer, uncertain stopping distance?

Roads looked dry except in a few shaded areas.

-- Aaron Davidson
Quote Reply
Re: Women's London Olympics /live (spoiler**) [aarondavidson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I arrived to watch the race, it looked like it has just rained. It then dried out, but you right areas in shade would have still been damp.
Quote Reply
Re: Women's London Olympics /live (spoiler**) [aarondavidson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondavidson wrote:
SWoo wrote:
Wet roads - riders not comfortable with rooster tail in the face, longer, uncertain stopping distance?

Roads looked dry except in a few shaded areas.

It looked to me like there was a flowering tree in that corner that had just dropped its leaves/petals. Rain on top of wet leaves=extra slippery. You can see the debris from the tree all over the road in that area. Somebody should have come by with a leaf blower before the race and blown that stuff out of there.
Last edited by: kcb203: Aug 6, 12 12:19
Quote Reply

Prev Next