Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Will a Deore 10sp chain fit a Dura-Ace/Ultegra groupset?
Quote | Reply
I have an old Litespeed Ultimate I'm cleaning up. It has 10 speed Dura-Ace from 2005 with two front chainrings and a new Ultegra front derailleur (FD-6800). The local bike shop sells only Deore chains and ordering online isn't my go-to option (we're kinda out of the way.) Will a Deore chain work with what I've got?
Quote Reply
Re: Will a Deore 10sp chain fit a Dura-Ace/Ultegra groupset? [hyr00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes. any 10s chain will work.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Will a Deore 10sp chain fit a Dura-Ace/Ultegra groupset? [hyr00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you receive mail?
Quote Reply
Re: Will a Deore 10sp chain fit a Dura-Ace/Ultegra groupset? [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We do - we're in a major northern town. But it can take a long (long) time and if you order the wrong part it can be weeks by the time you send it back and get the right one. So it's better to go with what's available in town first, and if that doesn't work you know exactly what you need to order.
Quote Reply
Re: Will a Deore 10sp chain fit a Dura-Ace/Ultegra groupset? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Packages shipped with the USPS via First Class or Priority Mail are usually delivered in two or three days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you’ve had your answer but just to confirm, Shimano even brand the boxes on there top end chains with both DA and XTR logos.

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Will a Deore 10sp chain fit a Dura-Ace/Ultegra groupset? [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Yellowknife NWT from the US that will set you back $60-$100 CAD, and trust me, it NEVER gets here in two or three days. We're on Yellowknife time, aka "It'll get here when it gets here." Express mail from Toronto to Yellowknife is about $40 CAD for a letter and it takes a full week.

It's not that bad. I'm a much more relaxed and easygoing person than I was when I was living 'down south'!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assumed you lived in the USA.
Quote Reply