Last edited by: thirstygreek: Sep 24, 14 8:11
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [thirstygreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha. FUSky.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
" "I've got the full set now. The Olympic title, the British title, the world title." The next target, he says, is the world hour record next year. "

Quote | Reply
Awww man! Guess no point in watching this when I get home tonight, (yes, I'll still watch it). Bugger!

Seriously though, maybe "World TT Results - Spoiler Inside" as a subject line would have been appreciated by more than just me?
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [bhoage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, that sucked... (better quickly change title header on my other thread...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bhoage wrote:
Awww man! Guess no point in watching this when I get home tonight, (yes, I'll still watch it). Bugger!

Seriously though, maybe "World TT Results - Spoiler Inside" as a subject line would have been appreciated by more than just me?

That would have been much better. I'm also recording it. I'll reserve my estimation of the OP's intelligence level.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dick
Last edited by: kmill23: Sep 24, 14 8:33
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [kmill23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kmill23 wrote:
Dick

I believe that is more properly pronounced Ree Shard!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. The title of this thread sucks. I taped it and wanted to watch it without knowing the result, as I am sure many others did as well.

Quote | Reply
so you decided to bump it from halfway down the page??

I know I'm bumping it too, but its only at the 3rd post from the top right now. not a big bump.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're right. It was about to disappear into the abyss of the second page, never to be seen or heard from again. I should have gone to page 2 and bumped every thread there instead...

Quote | Reply

Wow, thanks for the information about a program I have yet to watch. Perhaps next time, use a spoiler alert. Learn some net-etiquette!

On the internet, you can be anything you want. It is a pity so many people choose to be stupid.
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [chrisbint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of sandy vaginas on the 'twitch today.
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
owen. wrote:
Lots of sandy vaginas on the 'twitch today.

"Base training is bull shit" - desertdude
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very sandy.
Fantastic effort though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Must be the new Shimano front wheel...
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [chrisbint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This outrage happens every time there's a major event in Europe. Don't come on an endurance sports forum if you don't want to be spoiled. Just like you shouldn't go on Facebook or Twitter or your RSS feed. Information travels quickly and there's no expectation of not being spoilered.
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [dwesley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dwesley wrote:
This outrage happens every time there's a major event in Europe. Don't come on an endurance sports forum if you don't want to be spoiled. Just like you shouldn't go on Facebook or Twitter or your RSS feed. Information travels quickly and there's no expectation of not being spoilered.
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [DieTryin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or don't be a tool and put the outcome in a subject line. Pretty common sense.... most of the time but apparently not for some.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bhoage wrote:
Or don't be a tool and put the outcome in a subject line. Pretty common sense.... most of the time but apparently not for some.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now he's come back into the thread just to bump and quote the sandy vagina and no title edit.

Cocked up asswipe.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Impossible, I mean he was only measuring power on one leg.
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [dwesle [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dwesley wrote:

Or, simply using the long-standing spoiler etiquette allows everyone to visit ST during such events. There are many other discussions going in here on a daily basis....why should those who prefer the spoiler etiquette not be able to participate in those threads?

No one is saying "don't discuss results". They are simply saying "please use a *spoiler* alert in title.

Really, how hard is that?

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [dwesle [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why wasn´t Cancellara racing?

-------------------------------
´Get the most aero and light bike you can get. With the aero advantage you can be saving minutes and with the weight advantage you can be saving seconds. In a race against the clock both matter.´

BMANX
Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [Barchettaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barchettaman wrote:
Why wasn´t Cancellara racing?

Concentrating on the RR.

John

Quote Reply
Re: Wiggins New World TT Champion! [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks John. Enjoy your evening.

-------------------------------
´Get the most aero and light bike you can get. With the aero advantage you can be saving minutes and with the weight advantage you can be saving seconds. In a race against the clock both matter.´

BMANX
Quote Reply

Prev Next