Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'?
Quote | Reply
Why are there so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs', that is the real question of the day.

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
What? me worry? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder about people like that too. Wonder, but don't worry.
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why are you worried about it (those people who worry about people who worry about poseurs)?
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm worried about you. (because you're not worried about those people who worry about people who worry about poseurs!
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm worried about that rash that won't go away. I gotta stop selling myself on street corners.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually I am a little worried about myself because I seem to be worried about the people who worry about the 'people who worry about poseurs'.

Also I worry about if poseur is spelled correctly. I mean is it a French word, or what? I think in English it would be 'poser', no?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am all for "poser". Less Frenchy more freestyle BMX.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbs, since you are not underwear model material, you ever try (or think of trying) standup comedy in dark, smoky, seedy Texas comedy clubs? I really think you would have quite a knack for it... maybe even get a job with Larry David someday.

Last edited by: Greg/ORD: Jul 2, 04 14:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for putting this whole thing in perspective. I let them get under my skin because my perception is that they label people negatively based on something I think is illogical: the only reason to purchase an expensive bike is to win. From now on, I will accept that and ignore them based on the fact that my definition of winning differs from their definition.
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like "poser" myself, it's more like "hoser" - a well know Canadian word. Or "posre" for the british. Unfortunately it a dictionary entry for "a baffling question".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Posuer, poseur, which is it? I worry about my spelling.

I worry about people who label other people. People who label other people are dickheads, and I hate dickheads.

More than that, I worry about people who don't worry about people who label people as poseurs... or is it posuers.

Neither one looks right. I think it should be pøsüèrs

èvél pøsüèrs

I am an èvél pøsüèr, but at least I'm not a dickhead.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I personally like

pöser

Sorry...
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love you guys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It may not be a rash, it may be swamp-ass. I'm just worried about posing as a poser...

You win some.
You loose some.
You wreck some.
A-
Quote Reply
Re: Why so many people who worry about 'people who worry about poseurs'? [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"pöser ....Sorry... "

Why?....hehehehehe.....funniest post of the day....teeheehehehohohahahehehe...see...I'm still laughing....haha...now that was a good post.

BTW, I love the Swedish language. Including all twelve words that I know.
Quote Reply