Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who is using InfinIT Recovery Formula
Quote | Reply
Thinking about trying the recovery formula for the first time and wondered what you all had to say about it, and which flavor you like the best.

I have been using a custom blend for racing (light lemon lime flavor) but it is only really good when I'm working out.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is using InfinIT Recovery Formula [bigskyTi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's funny you posted this today...I just ordered the Recovery formula yesterday. I'll let you know in a few days what it's like.

I use the lemon-lime custom formula for my racing/training and think the stuff is pretty amazing. I couldn't imagine not having it.

Dan

Dan
póg mo thóin
Quote Reply
Re: Who is using InfinIT Recovery Formula [bigskyTi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used it for 2 years now. Great stuff. Tastes just like my normal InfinIT (lemon-lime). I like having a huge jug as it lasts almost a year (I only use it after really hard or long workouts) - saves having to find something else if I'm not quite ready to eat. A little foamy when mixing with the protein, but goes down very easy without any nasty flavors. I can chug a big 20 ounce glass just like water. Boom - done. Protein/carbs (amongst others) and 20 oz of water in 20 secs. Can't quite do the same with Choc milk :)