Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who is the Travis Tygart of France? Who is special prosecutor in ITA/Von Berg et. al. v. Laidlow
Quote | Reply
Lance was a hero of mine in athletics and it was just awesome to watch a hero of mine in the practice of law take him down and out, as deserved. I hope France has the right guy or gal on point to get to the bottom of this message.

Who is the point person in the Laidlow investigation? What is the process like and how does it work? How long will we have to wait to hear the results?
Last edited by: Baysically: Oct 20, 23 14:49
Quote Reply
Re: Who is the Travis Tygart of France? Who is special prosecutor in ITA/Von Berg et. al. v. Laidlow [Baysically] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1.) It's the International Testing Agency, and
2.) Most of this is likely confidential until either things close without a finding, or there's an announcement of a violation of some type.
3.) This could be a long while.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Who is the Travis Tygart of France? Who is special prosecutor in ITA/Von Berg et. al. v. Laidlow [Baysically] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Baysically wrote:
Lance was a hero of mine in athletics and it was just awesome to watch a hero of mine in the practice of law take him down and out, as deserved. I hope France has the right guy or gal on point to get to the bottom of this message.

Who is the point person in the Laidlow investigation? What is the process like and how does it work? How long will we have to wait to hear the results?

I posted a few links in the other thread if you want to learn about ITA's documented processes.

Also, I don't think the ITA has a celebrity figurehead like USADA. I'm not anti-Tygert, but I think it's good to not have celebrity anti-doping heroes. It should be mostly about the processes. Not about hardnosed, bulldog investigators. I'm glad they exist, but they're best behind the scenes, and following the processes to the letter.
Last edited by: trail: Oct 20, 23 15:35
Quote Reply
Re: Who is the Travis Tygart of France? Who is special prosecutor in ITA/Von Berg et. al. v. Laidlow [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that's fair. However I also think this is a case where we aren't talking about hot urine but rather some kind of rat. That means witnesses and backroom deals. It means a structure where even friends (Hincapie for example) cannot not turn on their fellows due to the legal/ prosecutorial chips at play
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did we need a separate thread for this? The other thread seems like a perfectly good place to discuss all this
Quote Reply
Re: Who is the Travis Tygart of France? Who is special prosecutor in ITA/Von Berg et. al. v. Laidlow [Tribike53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, it just seemed to be devolving into name calling. You are correct. Please let thread die or delete accordingly
Quote Reply
Re: Who is the Travis Tygart of France? Who is special prosecutor in ITA/Von Berg et. al. v. Laidlow [Tribike53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is the Travis Tygart of France? Who is special prosecutor in ITA/Von Berg et. al. v. Laidlow [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rrheisler wrote:
1.) It's the International Testing Agency, and
2.) Most of this is likely confidential until either things close without a finding, or there's an announcement of a violation of some type.
3.) This could be a long while.

Wait…now you can spell out what ITA stands for?

And without anyone even asking…cray cray
Quote Reply