Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who's going to St. Anthony's?
Quote | Reply
I figure out of 3,000 people there should be a few slowtwitchers...

-----------------------------------------------
maylene jackson, cscs
http://www.kidsintraining.org
Quote Reply
Re: Who's going to St. Anthony's? [maylene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heading down on Saturday. Second time doing the race. With oly distance, hopefully will be at least Medium Twitch. Fun event.

See you there
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup, I'll be there, starting in wave 18! Dooh!!!
Quote Reply
I'll be there with my Michigan TNT group. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beware the purple shirts!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me to. In fact I'll be riding the bike course later today and will be swimming the course about 2pm Saturday. All are welcome.

Paul

Quote | Reply
I'll be there. This will be my fifth St. Anthony's. I am in wave 8/20 this year. That is actually better than previous years. I won't see anyone from the first two elite waves.

I will reserve judgment until I see how the race works, but with 3,000 riders, this may be my last St. Anthony's.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's going to St. Anthony's? [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm attending the race as well. I'm curious how you all found out the wave order. Have they been posted somewhere?
Quote Reply
Re: Who's going to St. Anthony's? [trioatmeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, they are posted on the message board. Even better is this website: http://www.geocities.com/stevetinkles/
Quote Reply
Re: Who's going to St. Anthony's? [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in wave 5, I think. I am a Lady Clyde and last year ALL Clydes went out in the same wave. I find it interesting that Clydes do not get USAT points in races where we have a special wave, like going out with 200 Clydes is an advantage. This year I was very happy to see Steve put the ladies in their own wave, with 50+ and pc. I don't think I have anything to complain about... well, until I get out on the course and have all the young ones pass me going 25+. I don't understand the wave assignments sometimes.

I am not liking the 3,000 either, just had to come back to "re-do" last year's ill-fated race. The fun is seeing all the people down there I never get to see otherwise. Clydes are a special group - lots of fun.

I am leaving from NC tonight, after my friends come home from the Prince concert, so who knows what time we will be rolling into St. Pete. Otherwise I would say let's meet up. Anyone going to the pasta dinner?

-----------------------------------------------
maylene jackson, cscs
http://www.kidsintraining.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw some mention that this is some sort of Clyde championship race or other. I guess that is why they are in front and why there are so many of them.
Quote Reply