Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who'll help "The Sister"?
Quote | Reply
O.K. ST'ers I'm posting this because I recently got a phone call from the one and only Sister Madonna Buder. She is looking to hitch a pair of rides to and from Gulf Coast in a few weeks.

She will be flying into Atlanta and needs to get from there to Panama City on Thurs. May 5. Her flight gets into Atlanta sometime around 6:00pm and she would be able to leave the airport around 6:30-7:00pm. She knows this is late and is hoping someone will be "enroute" through ATL and might be willing to make a pickup on the way through.

As for the return, she is looking to hitch from PCB to St. Louis (this is how she called me first as I live in St. Louis but am leaving before the awards---I'm not winning ANYTHING but she sure should) on Sunday May 8th after the awards.

If anyone is willing and able to share a ride with this triathlon legend, you will definitely have someone overhead watching out for you while you drive and swap stories with this multiple world champion. If interested, please send me an e-mail: wogstl@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored by RUDY PROJECT...check out http://www.e-rudy.com
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.
"What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Götzen-Dämmerung (1899)
Quote Reply
Re: Who'll help "The Sister"? [Tri-Wog StL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Wog:

I might be able to give her a ride down on Friday from Atlanta. Due to family circumstances, my long weekend has turned into a commando raid on the race: Down Fri morning and back Sat after the race. If she has to be there Thu night then no dice. I'll talk to my wife, but I think we could put her up Fri night at our house in Atlanta as well.

If that's a possibility, holler back and I'll check with the missus on status of the guest room on Thu night (Our parents are up pretty regularly).

T

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows."
Quote Reply