Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

White trisuit = hello junk
Quote | Reply
I've got IMWA in 3 weeks and just got my new white trisuit. Fits like a glove, only one slight problem, my junk is clearly visible and that's when it's dry, when wet the suit is almost translucent, it might as well be crotchless. This might sound like a stupid question, but has anyone ever been pulled up for this? I got told off at the 70.3 worlds for having my zip below the sternum, so surely junk that is very visible is going to attract the attention of the officials, one would think?
Quote Reply
Re: White trisuit = hello junk [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A) Never buy a white tri suit.
B) If for some reason you feel the need to break Rule A, make sure the white suit has a black panel around your naughty bits.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
just got my new white trisuit. quote]

Why?!?!? Just Why?????

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It pays to advertise.....;-)
Quote Reply
Re: White trisuit = hello junk [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do some pack riding behind the guy who's wearing tight white bib clearly showing the crack.
That's how other people feel.
Positive side is I have to ride hard so I can always stay in front of him.
Quote Reply
Re: White trisuit = hello junk [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
Do some pack riding behind the guy who's wearing tight white bib clearly showing the crack.
That's how other people feel.
Positive side is I have to ride hard so I can always stay in front of him.

the finish line photos with flash shooting through sheer white material will be interesting.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wear a speedo underneath and hope the fashion police don't ticket you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

This is 9ne of the reasons they invented race number belts

There might have been an Olympics where the suits of the German women's swim team was banned because it was white, too high cut and see through when wet

zedzded wrote:
I've got IMWA in 3 weeks and just got my new white trisuit. Fits like a glove, only one slight problem, my junk is clearly visible and that's when it's dry, when wet the suit is almost translucent, it might as well be crotchless. This might sound like a stupid question, but has anyone ever been pulled up for this? I got told off at the 70.3 worlds for having my zip below the sternum, so surely junk that is very visible is going to attract the attention of the officials, one would think?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there still time for you to join Big Sexy Racing? Unless there is another team you are hung up on, you might be a good fit.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My old De Soto LiftFoil trisuit wasn't see-through, but was so clingy when wet and out of the water that it was at least as bad as that picture of the Polish cycling team.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply