Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon will use the new Gatorade Endurance Formula this year!
Quote | Reply
The new Gatorade Endurance Formula will be the drink on the course at this year's Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon.

Gatorade will be providing the race with special "Edge Bottles" filled with Endurance for the bike course. (Lemon Lime) The run course will also have Gatorade Endurance.

You will start seeing Gatorade Endurance Formula on grocery store shelves - both the powder and the ready to drink.

Start training on Gatorade Endurance today! Z
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon will use the new Gatorade Endurance Formula this year! [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you provide the nutritional specifics?
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon will use the new Gatorade Endurance Formula this year! [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to www.gatorade.com/endurance for more information about the New Gatorade Endurance Formula. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon will use the new Gatorade Endurance Formula this year! [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's already on the shelves at the stores! ;)

-------------------------
Dave Latourette
http://www.TTENation.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

How about for Ironman Arizona? That has been my drink of choice for training and will be for IM-AZ as well. Except that I ahve been adding Carbo Pro to it also to bring the calories up a bit higher.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon will use the new Gatorade Endurance Formula this year! [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, Mike - we will be sampling Gatorade Endurance in Tempe, but it will not be on the course. We will have regular lemon lime on the bike and orange on the run - ice cold! See you soon.

PS - Good luck on the USAT board. Thanks for taking the time to help out our sport! Z
Quote Reply
Post deleted by NCSecretHero [ In reply to ]
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon will use the new Gatorade Endurance Formula this year! [NCSecretHero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lemon Lime all day! Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used it last season, I liked it, great stuff! Any new flavors in the powder?

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon will use the new Gatorade Endurance Formula this year! [Ed in IL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just three flavors in both powder and ready to drink - Lemon Lime, Orange and Fruit Punch! Z
Quote Reply