Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which is faster, smith podium or giro vanquish
Quote | Reply
I have a pretty solid aero position on the bike and for training i use the giro vanquish but i also have a smith podium. The latter, according to some posts of jim manton, does not always test good so i wondered which helmet would be faster? By the way, i also have a giro aerohead but if find thing so damn hot....

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Which is faster, smith podium or giro vanquish [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You would have to say the Smith Podium but I guess how much depends on your position.
Quote Reply
Re: Which is faster, smith podium or giro vanquish [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For about the 1000th time, if you're not going to test, either field or tunnel/velodrome get the helmet that makes you feel like the biggest bad ass out there or ups your matching game (bc judging from yesterday's Victoria 70.3 matching is important) and go with that one.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Which is faster, smith podium or giro vanquish [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
For about the 1000th time, if you're not going to test, either field or tunnel/velodrome get the helmet that makes you feel like the biggest bad ass out there or ups your matching game (bc judging from yesterday's Victoria 70.3 matching is important) and go with that one.

Thanks, I understand. But I was more wondering regarding some comments I read from Jim on the Podium that is was not testing so fast on a lot of people if the Vanquish would be a faster helmet. Maybe more in an average way of speaking between the 2 helmets.

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply